Jarlath Burns

Started by The Trap, August 24, 2016, 12:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Trap

I see he has come out in favour of the black card rule...........he seems like a decent man and a true gael but I do find him very irritating to listen to when giving analysis (everything comes down to kick outs won!!!!). As an Ulsterman I would have been in favour of him going for the Presidency but would he just be a YES man?

TF15

Pray he doesent get it, a total yes man. Would be our version of Michel Platini. Younger than the usual men at the helm but same old shite ignoring the clubs/imposing ridiculous rule changes

muppet

Thanks to this thread, if his middle name is 'Sears', then he will literally be perfectly named.
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

Top man,and a personal friend.Has all the qualities and diplomacy to be a great president

Clinker

Quote from: T Fearon on August 24, 2016, 09:56:01 PM

Top man,and a personal friend.Has all the qualities and diplomacy to be a great president

Not another attack on you - but that is the drunk's version of "friend."

Most people have  - outside of their family/blood ties have - 2/3/4 maybe five friends.
Then again - it goes back to definitions.

T Fearon

Ah,he introduced me to Des Cahill after Up for the Match in 2003.Last met him early one Friday morning last November at Dublin Airport,he was enroute to Milan for an educational conference and I was heading to Glasgow for Celtic AGM

The Trap

Endorsed by T Fearon.........that seals it!!!!

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on August 24, 2016, 10:43:19 PM
Ah,he introduced me to Des Cahill after Up for the Match in 2003.Last met him early one Friday morning last November at Dublin Airport,he was enroute to Milan for an educational conference and I was heading to Glasgow for Celtic AGM

Cool story! 👍
That was never a square ball!!

Red Hand Man

Flicking through the channels on a boring Friday night looking for a bit of comedy.

Who knew I would find it here! What a priceless load of balls that is. 😂😂😂😂

T Fearon

No doubt the next time Jarlath and I meet,"twats on the GAA Board" will no doubt be a topic of our conversation

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on September 03, 2016, 08:32:31 AM
No doubt the next time Jarlath and I meet,"t**ts on the GAA Board" will no doubt be a topic of our conversation

I'd say it is the first thing that he thinks of when he meets you.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

BennyHarp

Quote from: muppet on September 03, 2016, 09:22:57 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 03, 2016, 08:32:31 AM
No doubt the next time Jarlath and I meet,"t**ts on the GAA Board" will no doubt be a topic of our conversation

I'd say it is the first thing that he thinks of when he meets you.  ;D

;D
That was never a square ball!!

imtommygunn

I once asked someone for directions. He answered. I call him my friend now ;D

StGallsGAA

Top man,and a personal friend.Has all the qualities and diplomacy to be a great president.

Indeed.  It takes a certain level of diplomacy to excuse yourself from the company of an annoying knobjockey, yet leave him thinking you're his best mate.

redhandefender

FRIENDS 😍😍😍😍