Have many countries have GAABoard members travelled to?

Started by AustinPowers, April 25, 2024, 06:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on April 28, 2024, 07:25:29 AMFlew to Oz once, delayed honeymoon. Pilot announced "this is an emergency descent" when we were over the Indian
Ocean. We were fine, but for a few mins I thought it would end up differently.
Thanks for that Rois  ;D

JoG2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 27, 2024, 05:40:15 PM
Quote from: grounded on April 27, 2024, 01:57:45 PMThere you go!

https://madventure.co.uk/london-to-sydney-overlandtour/
A lot of people have been to Oz. On paper it's a place I'd like to have visited but the getting there is very off putting for someone who hates flying. How many 1 hr flights would it take?!

There you go!

https://madventure.co.uk/london-to-sydney-overlandtour/
[/quote]That's just the job but there doesnt appear to be a return leg. And I don't think I have enough annual leave to cover it.
[/quote]

I met a couple in a backpackers place in Noosa, many years ago,chap a teacher from Magherafelt who'd taken a year out and travelled to Australia overland (most of the way, a flight maybe from Bali to Sydney to finish off) . Civil folk, canny mind their names

seafoid

Keyser soze

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 26, 2024, 02:54:39 PM
Quote from: Keyser soze on April 26, 2024, 02:47:25 PM
Quote from: J70 on April 26, 2024, 10:12:29 AMNone of the listed AB countries for me.

I've been to Aruba though.

Not a country.

Its always a grey area

In January 1986, Aruba seceded from the Netherlands Antilles, becoming a constituent country of the Kingdom in its own right. In October 2010, the Netherlands Antilles was dissolved and Curaçao and Sint Maarten became the newest constituent countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

There is SFA grey about it. It is not a country.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Keyser soze on April 29, 2024, 02:00:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 26, 2024, 02:54:39 PM
Quote from: Keyser soze on April 26, 2024, 02:47:25 PM
Quote from: J70 on April 26, 2024, 10:12:29 AMNone of the listed AB countries for me.

I've been to Aruba though.

Not a country.

Its always a grey area

In January 1986, Aruba seceded from the Netherlands Antilles, becoming a constituent country of the Kingdom in its own right. In October 2010, the Netherlands Antilles was dissolved and Curaçao and Sint Maarten became the newest constituent countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

There is SFA grey about it. It is not a country.

Keep your hair on lad
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea