Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keep her low this half

Club games starting on Saturday. County v Clare at Corrigan on Sunday. Lots to look forward to. What is the story with spectators? I assume we are not allowed at the county game, what about club matches?
Hopefully Tony Kelly misses the bus to make the Clare match interesting.

delgany

Quote from: keep her low this half on May 03, 2021, 03:07:09 PM
Club games starting on Saturday. County v Clare at Corrigan on Sunday. Lots to look forward to. What is the story with spectators? I assume we are not allowed at the county game, what about club matches?

It will be after 24th May review  before spectators will be considered for attendance at games. Presently training/ games restricted to 100 people  participating on club grounds. 70 players / coaching team / stewards etc . Doesn't leave much room for spectators

Milltown Row2

Quote from: delgany on May 03, 2021, 03:38:06 PM
Quote from: keep her low this half on May 03, 2021, 03:07:09 PM

It will be after 24th May review  before spectators will be considered for attendance at games. Presently training/ games restricted to 100 people  participating on club grounds. 70 players / coaching team / stewards etc . Doesn't leave much room for spectators

At least they are back on! The 23rd not too far away and hopefully like last year there will be plenty of streaming for the games.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

I think the Clare game deferred on tg4 and I read somewhere you can get it live on tg4 online.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Loughiel v Dunloy game being streamed on sat online. No supporters allowed in so this is def a positive! Have to give Antrim gaa team their credit they really have stepped things up again.
hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1

Quote from: Dunloy realist on May 05, 2021, 08:16:40 AM
Loughiel v Dunloy game being streamed on sat online. No supporters allowed in so this is def a positive! Have to give Antrim gaa team their credit they really have stepped things up again.

Just a pity about the fixture mess, how they can claim to have consulted clubs on this is pure madness.
Talk about player welfare.  :-\

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on May 05, 2021, 08:58:59 AM

Just a pity about the fixture mess, how they can claim to have consulted clubs on this is pure madness.
Talk about player welfare.  :-\

Haven't had a look at the fixtures bar this weekend, what's the issues?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Well in August for championship time, some clubs will have 7 championship games in less than a month.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on May 05, 2021, 09:09:31 AM
Well in August for championship time, some clubs will have 7 championship games in less than a month.

I think this year and certainly last year is down to the covid issues and the intercounty games. Hopefully next year we will be able to have a normal season with championship played fairly for teams that will be using players in both codes.

Personally I felt the effects of that condensed season so I can only imagine the effect it had on the players.

johnnycool

I presume if clubs wanted to stream themselves online there's nothing to stop them from league games..

Are clubs playing without their county players as well?

imtommygunn

I assume you need permission from both clubs? I know one I was about to watch last year and then at the last minute the visiting club didn't want it streamed.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: johnnycool on May 05, 2021, 11:56:28 AM

I presume if clubs wanted to stream themselves online there's nothing to stop them from league games..

Antrim are playing the next day so I presume no county players. Dunloy lads are definitely not playing.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 05, 2021, 02:43:57 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on May 05, 2021, 11:56:28 AM

Antrim are playing the next day so I presume no county players. Dunloy lads are definitely not playing.

Dunloy should have a big enough squad, 8 more players added to the Antrim team from last year I see, some have dropped off

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 05, 2021, 12:24:52 PM
I assume you need permission from both clubs? I know one I was about to watch last year and then at the last minute the visiting club didn't want it streamed.

from memory you need permission from both clubs to do so and the county - mainly down to if something happens at the game is it not?
hurl like f**k boi!

paddyjohn

Anybody know the county panel this year?