Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pullhard

what was the final score?

Anywhere to read mach reports for both semi's ??

glens73

2-20 1-10 as per seamroga in exile on twitter, he who tipped ballycastle

Milltown Row2

Quote from: glens73 on September 22, 2013, 03:42:16 PM

Was it in any doubt ffs? I backed them minus 5 evens
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

aye. Thank jaysus I'm not one of these boys that bets against their own team.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Minder

So Loughgiel aren't finished then
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 22, 2013, 03:45:20 PM
aye. Thank jaysus I'm not one of these boys that bets against their own team.  ;)

You'd been mad not to have taken that price today ffs, waiting on portumna tonight, St Thomas's Loughrea both win today in Galway Loughlin gaels and a team I think should be doing better is Ballyboden also won
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

pullhard

Quote from: Minder on September 22, 2013, 03:54:27 PM
So Loughgiel aren't finished then
no they are done, the dall are miles better ;)

Buswhacker

Not the Dall on yesterday's showing.Poor fare indeed. Shams only ticking over all year.

Seamroga in exile

So, the final to be played next Sunday in Ballycastle.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Buswhacker on September 22, 2013, 04:55:59 PM
Not the Dall on yesterday's showing.Poor fare indeed. Shams only ticking over all year.

Aye I think Loughgiel should walk it now, seeing they got over their banana skin lol ( I'd nothing to do with the outcome of the game :-X)

north aontroim gael

Great win. Stepped up big time and blew Ballycastle away.

Odhran McFadden, Winker, Joey, Eddie, Skinner & Duck all superb.

It'll be a much tougher game next week, looking forward to it.

theskull1

Quote from: glens73 on September 22, 2013, 02:38:12 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 22, 2013, 01:22:14 PM
I presume after watching us play you reckon we should've been in A but underhandidly entered B to guarantee silverware.

I've not seen them play, long time away from home, just wondered why they were in B. Is it not better for their standard of play to be in A?

This team have played B from U12 and never won a trophy until last Sunday. Poor numbers left us playing a really young physically weak team. Last week we had 9 under 16s starting and 2 more coming off the bench. A well deserved win.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Hurler24

Really disappointed in the performance today.complete capitulation led by a keeper who blew the gasket.Still believe we are good enough to win a championship but bottled it today. Fair play to Loughgiel they did the business

Out of interest should Watson have joined McGarry on the sidelines?throwing a players hurl into the tree?MR2 whats in the rulebook about that?lol

glens73

Quote from: theskull1 on September 22, 2013, 06:50:38 PM
Quote from: glens73 on September 22, 2013, 02:38:12 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 22, 2013, 01:22:14 PM
I presume after watching us play you reckon we should've been in A but underhandidly entered B to guarantee silverware.

I've not seen them play, long time away from home, just wondered why they were in B. Is it not better for their standard of play to be in A?

This team have played B from U12 and never won a trophy until last Sunday. Poor numbers left us playing a really young physically weak team. Last week we had 9 under 16s starting and 2 more coming off the bench. A well deserved win.

Thanks for the reply. Does this mean potentially lean times for Dunloy in a few years, or are there good teams at u16, u14, etc,.?

north aontroim gael

Quote from: Hurler24 on September 22, 2013, 07:00:07 PM
Really disappointed in the performance today.complete capitulation led by a keeper who blew the gasket.Still believe we are good enough to win a championship but bottled it today. Fair play to Loughgiel they did the business

Out of interest should Watson have joined McGarry on the sidelines?throwing a players hurl into the tree?MR2 whats in the rulebook about that?lol

If someone fires a stick 20 yards at you I think he was entitled to throw it wherever he wanted!