Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 21, 2013, 11:28:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 21, 2013, 10:02:37 PM
Heard Hippy would be there in some form, sub maybe??
I hardly think Loughgiel are losing much sleep tonight over this revelation. Shamrocks by at least 3 to be beaten by Dall in final.

Maybe not, but he'd be better on the team than not, listen though if he plays and has a recurrence of the injury that could end up hurting him in the long run!! Hope not he's a class act and hopefully has plenty years left to play
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 21, 2013, 11:38:48 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 21, 2013, 11:28:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 21, 2013, 10:02:37 PM
Heard Hippy would be there in some form, sub maybe??
I hardly think Loughgiel are losing much sleep tonight over this revelation. Shamrocks by at least 3 to be beaten by Dall in final.

Maybe not, but he'd be better on the team than not, listen though if he plays and has a recurrence of the injury that could end up hurting him in the long run!! Hope not he's a class act and hopefully has plenty years left to play

I never seen that he was on the bench v Glenarriff but your right MR2. Would rather lose today without him than win and lose him for another year or maybe more. this team has time on it's side.

Still up the Black and Amber!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whereshegoinref on September 21, 2013, 06:48:18 PM
Well done to the Clooney boys, brilliant achievement winning their first IHC. Another Ulster adventure awaits! Hopefully Casements can follow suit in the IFC in a couple of weeks.

Yes big well done to Clooney Gaels, to get to where they are in such a small amount of years says a lot about them, PJ may be the best player they have but they have a big team that works really hard. Have played against them a few time over the years and refereed them also.

I home they go on and get back to Croke Park, they were unfortunate at Junior level but with a bit of hard work could win Ulster.

They'll be playing Senior Championship next year!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north aontroim gael

Quote from: BlackandAmber on September 21, 2013, 08:41:53 PM
Quote from: north aontroim gael on September 21, 2013, 08:00:56 PM
Hearing Hippy is back for tomorrow. Shaping up to be a big game.

where da fcuk you hear that? Did Hippy play any game at all this year? Be mad to stick him on in a championship semi final. Br great to see him back but no way he could just play against Loughgeil after being out so long a time.

Dall were better over all today. Dunloy got a bit of a run in the second half and 5 points a bit harsh on them but the Dall took the scores when they needed them.

Been told by 2 different people from Ballycastle that there's a good chance he starts. If not definitely comes of the bench.

We'll find out later today I suppose.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north aontroim gael on September 22, 2013, 10:13:10 AM
Quote from: BlackandAmber on September 21, 2013, 08:41:53 PM
Quote from: north aontroim gael on September 21, 2013, 08:00:56 PM
Hearing Hippy is back for tomorrow. Shaping up to be a big game.

where da fcuk you hear that? Did Hippy play any game at all this year? Be mad to stick him on in a championship semi final. Br great to see him back but no way he could just play against Loughgeil after being out so long a time.

Dall were better over all today. Dunloy got a bit of a run in the second half and 5 points a bit harsh on them but the Dall took the scores when they needed them.

Been told by 2 different people from Ballycastle that there's a good chance he starts. If not definitely comes of the bench.

We'll find out later today I suppose.

What damage could he do in fullforward? Big McGarry well capable at fullback for him I'd imagine

north aontroim gael

For Ballycastle to win I think they need 2-3 goals. I'd be happy enough that we can hold firm with the lads we have back there. Can see your logic though MR2.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north aontroim gael on September 22, 2013, 10:26:16 AM
For Ballycastle to win I think they need 2-3 goals. I'd be happy enough that we can hold firm with the lads we have back there. Can see your logic though MR2.

Puts a different twist to the game. I think Loughgiels point tally will be way to much and will force the town to chase goals, I think it will still be a 5+ win for Loughgiel though.

theskull1

I asked a well connected Ballycastle man yesterday if he would play any part and it was a definite no.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 22, 2013, 09:53:01 AM
Quote from: whereshegoinref on September 21, 2013, 06:48:18 PM
Well done to the Clooney boys, brilliant achievement winning their first IHC. Another Ulster adventure awaits! Hopefully Casements can follow suit in the IFC in a couple of weeks.

Yes big well done to Clooney Gaels, to get to where they are in such a small amount of years says a lot about them, PJ may be the best player they have but they have a big team that works really hard. Have played against them a few time over the years and refereed them also.

I home they go on and get back to Croke Park, they were unfortunate at Junior level but with a bit of hard work could win Ulster.

They'll be playing Senior Championship next year!!!
Ulster IHC is an interesting proposition with Ahoghill, Eoghan Rua, Bredagh, Cuchullains Armagh etc. Armagh to win.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on September 22, 2013, 10:52:45 AM
I asked a well connected Ballycastle man yesterday if he would play any part and it was a definite no.

Id have thought it be difficult to play. But would he play final??

theskull1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 22, 2013, 11:12:17 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 22, 2013, 10:52:45 AM

Id have thought it be difficult to play. But would he play final??
Oh yeah....forgot he mentioned something bout that  :)

glens73

What's the criteria for the A & B grades in the minor championship? Just wondering why Dunloy were in the B grade?

theskull1

I presume after watching us play you reckon we should've been in A but underhandidly entered B to guarantee silverware.

glens73

Quote from: theskull1 on September 22, 2013, 01:22:14 PM
I presume after watching us play you reckon we should've been in A but underhandidly entered B to guarantee silverware.

I've not seen them play, long time away from home, just wondered why they were in B. Is it not better for their standard of play to be in A?

Milltown Row2

Castle not playing well?