Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ard mhaca abu

head towards calledon and there is a turn of to the right onto the ballycrummy road, u'll see the sign sayin pearse og's gaa ground!

Spiritof98

keep driving out the Cathedral Rd until you pass all the housing estates and then take the 1st left, you cant miss it. Are you playing!

Ard mhaca version is on the Killylea Road
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Uladh

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D  Reliable  my arse. Not even his knee !!!       
[/quote]

I wonder do betfair cater for the like of this?

lurganblue

no longer a senior player spirt. just lending my had to the b's this year.
i think i'll be heading out to the match though. i had heard before somewhere that the pitch wasnt far off the cathedral road. should be handy enough to find.

full back

Quote from: Armagh Exile on April 25, 2007, 09:26:09 PM
How did St Pat's do against Newtown and Belleeks against Shane O'Neills or did these games take place this evening?

Think the Belleeks & Shanes's game was called off again

Armagh Exile

St Patricks beat Newtown by 1-12 to 2-6.

bennydorano

You sure it isn't Declan Browne, he's mentioned once or twice a year in the rumour (i.e made up)mill :-\

ard mhaca abu

QuoteHeard a rumour from a usually reliable source that Ger Brady from Mayo has transferred to Carrickcruppen. Anyone shed any light on this?

its actually billy joe padden who has requested a transfer to Carrickcruppen, i dont know how true this is but there certainly is a rumour circling around the club....
and he is due to get married to a girl who's family links would be well connected to the club....

TG4

has david kelly from clann eireann also transferred to carrickcruppen or who is the player from clann eireann who has transferred ther?

ard mhaca abu

yeah david kelly transferred from clann eireann at the start of the season he is also married to a local girl nd is now living in camlough...

TG4

hed be a quare addition to carrickcruppen,hes prob 1 of clann eireanns best players and is a big strong fast lad. were is he lining out for yas this year?

ard mhaca abu

he played centre half back against annaghmore, then switched to full back to pick up stevy mcdonald against killeavy, i assume he'll play there this wkend as are regular full back is out injured and marty ferris is back from u21 duty to fill in at centre half back...so would should be well fit for ballymacnab!

The Iceman

so whats all this then between Joe Geezer and the Macs? What happened or why are they not flavours of the month?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Louis the Red

I hear J P Donnolly's transfer request was up with the county board last night.  Anyone hear how it went?

Pat Molloy

decision C.R.U.... (coming right up)  ;D