Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UlsterMan2

Don't think cpn's bubble has burst, rgu aren't a bad side watched them against the bridge and they could have won, had they not missed a penalty. Big result for Kingdom tonight against the stone.

elk

Have the teachers of CPN a few disciplinary problems with the pupils already. A few lads AWOL on Monday night???

SamFever

Hedgehunter

Quote from: SamFever on April 21, 2017, 10:36:22 PM
All games Off tonight?

Glenn racked up a cricket score against the kingdom after a tight opening 20 minutes.. Great result for RGU I see too..

SHEEDY

Clonduff racked up a big score against a disappointing ballyholland side. Result of the night was downpatrick beating burren. Bryansford beat the stone and castlewellan beat wpoint. Kilcoo/mbridge was called off.
L'island beat rostrevor in the big game in div 2.
nil satis nisi optimum

SamFever

Normal service has been resumed. It's going to be a long season for Drumaness.

SamFever

I hear Danny Hughes got himself into a bit of bother last night in Newry.

Smurfy123

Normal service has resumed where Sam??
At your home club Saval?

SamFever

Quote from: Smurfy123 on April 22, 2017, 03:26:58 PM
Normal service has resumed where Sam??
At your home club Saval?
normal service being on here as someone posted,been quiet on here for three days.

Samforever

Can't believe "Naoimh Domhnaill" has let his halo slip

activegael

Some interesting results in division one so far - looks to make for an interesting season. Will anyone challenge kilcoo?
Has Poacher's bubble burst with ballyholland?? Only so long players respond to the side show that he takes along with him!

Hedgehunter

Clonduff v Glenn this evening in Clonduff for anyone looking out of the house for an hour or 2 on a Monday evening...

Hedgehunter

Quote from: Hedgehunter on April 24, 2017, 12:49:32 PM
Clonduff v Glenn this evening in Clonduff for anyone looking out of the house for an hour or 2 on a Monday evening...

I should have stayed in the house myself.... 🙄🙄

Targetman

Didn't go well then for yous? Any score from Mayobridge and Kilcoo?

5 Sams

Quote from: Targetman on April 24, 2017, 09:37:00 PM
Didn't go well then for yous? Any score from Mayobridge and Kilcoo?

Bridge beat them.
The Aristocrat Years