Started by J70, June 21, 2021, 12:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Conor mckenna first goal. Tyrone by 5.

BennyCake

Milltown Row2

Both teams to score a goal...

Either team to win by 1-4 points
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Schkite

https://twitter.com/UlsterGAA/status/1421478783035527168?s=19

What's the story with McCann?

More attacking lineup from Monaghan than I'd have expected.

APM

Quote from: JoG2 on July 31, 2021, 01:58:25 PM
Quote from: NotedObserver on July 31, 2021, 01:08:25 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on July 31, 2021, 01:03:35 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on July 31, 2021, 12:19:38 PM
Meyler in ..no sign there were covid cases going by starting line ip

All on the Ivermectin

No burns or canavan

Must be anti-iver

Heard that Dooher had the entire Tyrone team on his farm in Aughabrack a few weeks ago.  Apparently and he ran the entire panel of players up the crush and treated them himself with Ivomec pour-on. 

Supposedly Niall Morgan injured his neck in the crush gate and is doubtful for today. 

One of the players (they wouldn't say who, but my money is on Ronan McNamee) didn't get treated because they leapt over the side of the crush and they couldn't get him back in.  Also, Fergal Logan was in Craigavon hospital with a leg injury; he was capping the players into the yard and when he hit Hampsey a clip with a length of alkathene pipe, Hampsey drew back and kicked him on the shin, almost breaking his leg. 

Nanderson

McCurry looks very excited for the game

Schkite

Sean Cavanagh is the most positive Tyrone man I've heard. You'd almost think Tyrone missing those lads was a good thing by listening to him.

RedHand88

BennyCake

Quote from: APM on July 31, 2021, 03:39:03 PM

All on the Ivermectin

No burns or canavan

Must be anti-iver

Heard that Dooher had the entire Tyrone team on his farm in Aughabrack a few weeks ago.  Apparently and he ran the entire panel of players up the crush and treated them himself with Ivomec pour-on. 

Supposedly Niall Morgan injured his neck in the crush gate and is doubtful for today. 

One of the players (they wouldn't say who, but my money is on Ronan McNamee) didn't get treated because they leapt over the side of the crush and they couldn't get him back in.  Also, Fergal Logan was in Craigavon hospital with a leg injury; he was capping the players into the yard and when he hit Hampsey a clip with a length of alkathene pipe, Hampsey drew back and kicked him on the shin, almost breaking his leg.

Is that you Brolly?  ::)

Silkyskillssunshinee

I think Tyrone will win this but they play too defensively to beat either Kerry or Dublin.

JoG2

Quote from: APM on July 31, 2021, 03:39:03 PM

All on the Ivermectin

No burns or canavan

Must be anti-iver

;D Benny standing cheering them on!

mrdeeds

Quote from: Silkyskillssunshinee on July 31, 2021, 04:15:44 PM
I think Tyrone will win this but they play too defensively to beat either Kerry or Dublin.

What a load of crap. Every team essentially plays the same now. All defend and all attack.

tyroneman

Textbook tackle by mcKenna. Terrible decision.

Schkite

We're so lax in defence, standing too far off Tyrone when they're getting a shot off. Tyrone on the other hand are really tenacious in the tackle.

I also don't know why we aren't letting it in quicker, or running at Tyrone more. Slowing it up plays straight into Tyrone's hands.

CK_Redhand

Ridiculous yellow, it looked bad and there were gasps from the crowd but it was a perfect tackle.