Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

VAR has really helped Liverpool these last few games
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

This could be the decider for the fourth spot, Chelsea hitting a bump at the minute in the league so all to play for
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Not sure how the ref and VAR seen a red card offence for West Ham there?

macker15

VAR has sucked  rather enjoyment out of football. Chilwell screeching and rolling around. No physio needed. Azpilicueta master for screaming with slightest hint of contact.

GJL

I'd guess that is how the top 4 will finish.

StPatsAbu

seafoid

The race for 4th is going to be very exciting
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Jim Bob

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Jim Bob on April 25, 2021, 12:31:00 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56787573

Ifs and buts galore.........

Should have brought back the cup winners cup than introduce an Europa Conference League.

Rich Ricci

My god that 3rd tier competition sounds depressing.

Milltown Row2

Liverpool could be the first winners of it, be odds on favourites I'd say

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 25, 2021, 01:47:32 PM

Yes, they'd probably give it the same importance that they give to they give to the League Cup and FA Cup. You probably see an appearance from the u-23's again.

I suppose this competition will be like the abandoned European Cup winners Cup, back in the day! Many clubs got excited about winning that competition.

Anyway what are you doing talking about this? United have an upcoming Europa League semi-final to get excited about?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 25, 2021, 03:45:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 25, 2021, 01:47:32 PM

Yes, they'd probably give it the same importance that they give to they give to the League Cup and FA Cup. You probably see an appearance from the u-23's again.

I suppose this competition will be like the abandoned European Cup winners Cup, back in the day! Many clubs got excited about winning that competition.

Anyway what are you doing talking about this? United have an upcoming Europa League semi-final to get excited about?

It's only a route in the CL, an intermediate title at best, nice to win but won't be any cheering or buses

macker15

Roy Kane was 100% about Tottenham softness weeks ago. They are the Galway of the premier league. Backed Manchester City to win 5-0. Raheem Sterling 1st goalscorer. Pep has never lost a cup final

Boycey

How many fans they let in? It already feels more like a bloody football match....