Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 15, 2019, 08:19:14 PM
Quote from: BigBallWeeBall on June 15, 2019, 07:47:18 PM
Kildares best player not lining out is not the same as  2 top clubs with no representation. 2 top teams with no players rigging out is hard to comprehend. That was the point of the posts

It's not as black and white as two clubs not togging out. Look at the age demographic of the players from those two clubs and look at the lifespan of a county footballer these days.

This guy is a complete WUM, obviously has no idea about what age or history these players, from both clubs have given to the county. They, by their own admission, are mainly at county level, past their best, considering the level they know you have to be at, at county level and the commitment required to be so.

I'd struggle to believe this poster would know the difference
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

One of your guys played most of the league too. I think his name is McCabe? He's not in the panel now but I see him in u20 team so it isn't like you had none all year.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 15, 2019, 09:35:06 PM
One of your guys played most of the league too. I think his name is McCabe? He's not in the panel now but I see him in u20 team so it isn't like you had none all year.

Yes, young Mccabe played, in fact I refd a challenge game and he played well. 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BigBallWeeBall

Tommy G & MR2, get a room lads

Milltown Row2

The only club in Wexford had one starter against Kilkenny, but sure they'd have needed all of them to get over the line

imtommygunn

BigBallWeeBall

Another nonsense post from MR2.
Only 1 club in Wexford???????

Belfast GAA man

What price r we against Kildare?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BigBallWeeBall on June 16, 2019, 02:39:47 PM
Another nonsense post from MR2.
Only 1 club in Wexford???????

Yes, they've won countless titles these last few years and have provided one starter! You truly are a dunce

BigBallWeeBall

MR2 utter tripe and nonsense again. No facts, info  etc. Throw in the towel please

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BigBallWeeBall on June 16, 2019, 08:50:39 PM
MR2 utter tripe and nonsense again. No facts, info  etc. Throw in the towel please

Bar St Martins win in 2017 OTB have been been a bit like StGalls during their run. OTB have one player on the team. Check out the team sheet from their last game. By far one of the best and consistent club teams in Ireland recently.

BigBallWeeBall

Mairtin Naofa and the Ballagh have no football pedigree

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BigBallWeeBall on June 16, 2019, 09:39:12 PM
Mairtin Naofa and the Ballagh have no football pedigree

I knew I should've got involved in this discussion with a twit

BigBallWeeBall

Crack on MR2, you a great advocate for the county & St Galls tripe talk

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BigBallWeeBall on June 16, 2019, 09:49:24 PM
Crack on MR2, you're  a great advocate for the county & St Galls tripe talk

I'm interested in you're view. Was chatting to some lads from a team today about the same thing, and it's strange that people have these views, I said when you get the chance, ask these players why. Seems people would rather make stuff up, far better craic