Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 08, 2017, 11:01:51 PM
CB and PJ will have something to say about that once the internet is up and running...

Internet fine Mr2.....we even have broadband now.
Certainly not running anywhere and unlike yourself stay right to the end not slipping out the gate early akin to your own good self.
Cargin were beaten by a better team on the day no complaints
Jeez a lotta good teams in our county it seems....reading a few comments herein...

paddyjohn

CB and PJ will have something to say about that once the internet is up and running...

I couldn't care less who won today, I'm not a Cargin man. I wasn't there as i was attending a wake down the country. More to life than football. Fair play to the Johnnies.

country bumpkin

Even suggestion from the Markets "two bad teams'.....now relative to " the Mal"s".....could well be right on the button there.....sure Cargin are away empty handed after all nobody wants the league or reserve titles...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 08, 2017, 11:23:53 PM
Even suggestion from the Markets "two bad teams'.....now relative to " the Mal"s".....could well be right on the button there.....sure Cargin are away empty handed after all nobody wants the league or reserve titles...

Be dredging them out of the Bann first thing in the morning surely?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 08, 2017, 11:22:36 PM

I couldn't care less who won today, I'm not a Cargin man. I wasn't there as i was attending a wake down the country. More to life than football. Fair play to the Johnnies.

Course,  you're only about when the mighty SW awakes, look I'm sure they will play the final down the SW at the very least to keep yas happy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Thing the Milltown men would be glad to get their mitts on a couple.....not the cup for home engraving ...like last time!
And u do have a future...good minor team I hear...the future is bright did you not win a game this year... ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 08, 2017, 11:32:22 PM
Thing the Milltown men would be glad to get their mitts on a couple.....not the cup for home engraving ...like last time!
And u do have a future...good minor team I hear...the future is bright did you not win a game this year... ;)

Nope bit like your Ulster campaigns..

Anyway the Johnnies will be tough enough to beat in the final, Lamhs should give it a rattle and be confident enough..

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 08, 2017, 11:29:35 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on October 08, 2017, 11:22:36 PM

Course,  you're only about when the mighty SW awakes, look I'm sure they will play the final down the SW at the very least to keep yas happy

I'm always about no matter is awake mate.

The Gs Man

I wish you ladies would change your tampons once in a while. 

Anyway, a decent and enjoyable match for the neutral. 

Glenavy's pitch was in some nick too.  are they hosting the final?
Keep 'er lit

paddyjohn

Quote from: The Gs Man on October 09, 2017, 09:24:52 AM

Surely the Bear Pit makes sense for an all City final.

Usain

Quote from: The Gs Man on October 09, 2017, 09:24:52 AM

Glad I made the effort to see the game as ya never expect a replay to be as tight as the first day. Really enjoyable for the netural. Not sure who is going to win it now. Interestin final

outinfront

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 08, 2017, 11:23:53 PM

?

bannside

Antrim Football is opening up to a period where 5 or 6 teams could realistically be in contention for senior  championship honours. The St Galls total dominance and laterally that of Erins Own are probably over. Not to say Cargin couldnt bounce back and do the double next year, but matches will be much more competitive and as a result Antrim Football should be more interesting.

paddyjohn

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=276716

Please forgive my stupidity, but how'd Domnhall end up with Lamh Dhearg? Why did the transfer happen?

NAG1

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 09, 2017, 11:38:01 AM
http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=276716

Please forgive my stupidity, but how'd Domnhall end up with Lamh Dhearg? Why did the transfer happen?

??? Can of worms opened there PJ