Legal eagle help needed!

Started by RedHand88, March 18, 2021, 06:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: David McKeown on March 18, 2021, 10:53:29 PM
Yeah I am still here usually only check in once or twice a week though.

What's your thoughts?

David McKeown

I think this is unfortunately becoming more and more common. The intimation of your wife is disgusting though. I've sent a PM to answer your specific queries.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

RedHand88

Quote from: David McKeown on March 18, 2021, 11:12:06 PM
I think this is unfortunately becoming more and more common. The intimation of your wife is disgusting though. I've sent a PM to answer your specific queries.

Thanks again. I'm going to ring him tomorrow and tell him I'm sending a letter asking for all of my personal data to be removed, as it is no longer required, and that if he sends anyone to my door again like that I'll be ringing the police.

Never beat the deeler

David, you should consider giving legal advice professionally, you could make money out of it!
Hasta la victoria siempre

David McKeown

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on March 19, 2021, 12:19:01 AM
David, you should consider giving legal advice professionally, you could make money out of it!

Nah no money in it just lots of hassle. Busy enough as it is. Much better at the sys admin stuff.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

John Egans left boot

David

Have you left the society of reprobates otherwise known as the North or Ireland bar?

If so best of luck in whatever your doing !!!

RedHand88

Rang him today and explained the data protection breach and how he's no right to be out at my door.
They doubled down and said it wasn't a data breach, that they need to hold onto data and that I was free to go to the police and make an ass of myself if I wanted.
Said I would be forced to pay out £10k+ in court, that they've won these cases before and for me to remove the post and get on with my life.

Tbh, I couldn't be bothered with the hassle and he seemed cocky enough to make me second guess it, so I'll probably just give in.

imtommygunn

Don't be giving in to a p***k like that :(

general_lee

They're filling your head full of shit. If you've given a fair and accurate review they haven't a leg to stand on. Do they just expect every customer they have is going to leave a positive review?

RedHand88

Told me the reasons other boys do it cheap was because they don't charge VAT. I says flip me sir, VAT is 20%, not 300%!

APM

Do not give in to a p***k like that!! 

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Angelo on March 18, 2021, 06:36:28 PM
Post another review saying they're taking legal action against you.

You need to escalate matters.

This was missed. The odd time the man posts sense. Do this and also detail how theyve now came round to your house and asked for receipts. No right in the world to ask for receipts id guess

Was gona post last night then deleted, 20/30 friends of the pitchfork brigade variety all leaving various shit reviews would be fun to watch...

Jim Bob

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 19, 2021, 12:45:47 PM
Rang him today and explained the data protection breach and how he's no right to be out at my door.
They doubled down and said it wasn't a data breach, that they need to hold onto data and that I was free to go to the police and make an ass of myself if I wanted.
Said I would be forced to pay out £10k+ in court, that they've won these cases before and for me to remove the post and get on with my life.

Tbh, I couldn't be bothered with the hassle and he seemed cocky enough to make me second guess it, so I'll probably just give in.

So they're saying there's an easy 10 grand waiting for them but if you delete they ll not bother looking about the 10 grand??  they are total bulls@@@@ers

RedHand88

Quote from: Jim Bob on March 19, 2021, 01:18:12 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on March 19, 2021, 12:45:47 PM

So they're saying there's an easy 10 grand waiting for them but if you delete they ll not bother looking about the 10 grand??  they are total bulls@@@@ers

Yep that was exactly it. Also claimed to me today that he offered the wife a variety of toilets and she wanted the expensive one. Complete and utter lie. Still fuming about it. Haven't deleted it yet to I think more about it.

quit yo jibbajabba

Withdraw post. Take your next shite thro his letterbox. Everyones a winner