Dublin v Tyrone 7th March 2015 7pm - 20 years ago since 1995 AI final Rivalry

Started by Fuzzman, February 27, 2015, 03:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

Quote from: Johnnybegood on March 09, 2015, 11:10:21 AM
Supposing Dublin had opted for the same tactics as Tyrone wat would the score have been?
1 all
02-01
A 03-02 thriller?

Dublin had 14 behind the 45 when Tyrone were attacking on several occasions. Looked to be similar tactics to me.....

Fuzzman

Thanks Mikhailov. Pity some others weren't so helpful. Its the World wide Web lads not Tyrone only.
I agree if Mickey is smart he'll stop these long frees. Too often were just kicking away possession.
Cork will be a tough game.

Is this Bradley's first year in the squad? Is he a cf?

tyroneman

Rodman

Quote from: tyroneman on March 09, 2015, 10:55:18 PM
He fair announced himself in that 2012 minor match v Armagh

He sure did, he was a brilliant minor, must of got about 2-5 that day. Armagh were a pretty decent minor team that year as well.

Tommo2

Bradley is a fine wee player. Great off both feet, intelligent runs and passes and no shortage of confidence. Wide open spaces of Croke Park will suit him. If he can mix it against the physical side of Dublin, he will be inter-county standard. I liked the way he won a few awkward balls on Saturday. Is it just me or are there several greedy forwards on the Tyrone team?

Canalman

Quote from: tyroneman on March 09, 2015, 08:24:39 PM
Supposing Dublin had opted for the same tactics as Tyrone wat would the score have been?
1 all
02-01
A 03-02 thriller?

Dublin had 14 behind the 45 when Tyrone were attacking on several occasions. Looked to be similar tactics to me.....

No they didn't. Never happened.

Btw forgot to point out earlier that despite the two poor games it was still great value at E15 for a stand ticket.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Canalman on March 10, 2015, 09:19:34 AM
Quote from: tyroneman on March 09, 2015, 08:24:39 PM
1 all
02-01
A 03-02 thriller?

No they didn't. Never happened.

Btw forgot to point out earlier that despite the two poor games it was still great value at E15 for a stand ticket.

:o The hurling had 55 scores in 70 mins - can you lads decide what you want from a match so we are all clear? 
That was never a square ball!!

squire_in_navy_slacks

I actually find the defending in numbers and breaking at speed quite exciting to be honest, why expose your team in 1 on 1 battles were you might come out the worse for it, Spillane, Brolly and ORourke played in some of the ugliest games ever produced so I wouldnt listen to a word they spout out