The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

At this point I don't even care about the result.

Just create a f**king decent chance!

JoG2

5 mins into any game these days, you know how the next 85 mins are gonna pan out. Listless

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: J70 on March 07, 2021, 03:32:38 PM
At this point I don't even care about the result.

Just create a f**king decent chance!

Think their goalie pulled off a worldie. I fully realise im scrapin a v deep barrel.
Go 1 0 down now we're fucked. Poor first half go goal down have a brief revival second half before petering out.....last 2 1/2 months in a nutshell

quit yo jibbajabba

I offically rescind my theory about most of the remaining matches being against lower placed teams

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armamike

Officially now a crisis.  Klopp and the players look devoid of any ideas whatsoever.  Can't keep losing games like this.  Extremely worrying how the management haven't been able to find a way to halt this nightmare run. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

J70

Well, at least they've got 43 points.

Because this is relegation form the past couple of months. They're not even making the UEFA Cup places at this rate.

Thoroughly deserved win for Fulham.

Honestly, I don't see where the next goal is coming from.

I'm seriously worried about Leipzig this week too.

Liverpool only have a two goal lead because they were gifted it. Leipzig could easily overturn it. And even if Liverpool do scrape through, they've haven't a hope in hell of winning the Champions League.

Roll on the end of the season.

No Europe next year and they can rebuild.

laoislad

Quote from: Armamike on March 07, 2021, 03:57:32 PM
Officially now a crisis.  Klopp and the players look devoid of any ideas whatsoever.  Can't keep losing games like this.  Extremely worrying how the management haven't been able to find a way to halt this nightmare run.
It's just astonishing they keep playing exactly the same way every single game. Surely they have to try something different.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

RedHand88

Quote from: laoislad on March 07, 2021, 04:01:44 PM
It's just astonishing they keep playing exactly the same way every single game. Surely they have to try something different.

At least he tried 4 4 2 late on. Maybe he's finally realising the 4 4 3 system is done with our full backs in this form.

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 07, 2021, 04:02:39 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 07, 2021, 04:01:44 PM

At least he tried 4 4 2 late on. Maybe he's finally realising the 4 4 3 system is done with our full backs in this form.

And it did improve a bit when Fabinho came into midfield.

Stick him in there and let the chips fall where they may. It cannot get any worse.

Captain Obvious

At least no Liverpool supporter had to sit through the last six games in Anfield.

Minus15

Quote from: J70 on March 07, 2021, 03:58:37 PM

Because this is relegation form the past couple of months. They're not even making the UEFA Cup places at this rate.

Liverpool only have a two goal lead because they were gifted it. Leipzig could easily overturn it. And even if Liverpool do scrape through, they've haven't a hope in hell of winning the Champions League.

Seriously?

JoG2

Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 07, 2021, 04:11:39 PM
At least no Liverpool supporter had to sit through the last six games in Anfield.

Don't think the players would be as gutless with a full house watching

J70

Quote from: Minus15 on March 07, 2021, 04:12:28 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 07, 2021, 03:58:37 PM

Seriously?

I don't want Europa League football.

I seriously doubt the players or management do either.

And unless things change rapidly, they're not going to finish even in those spots anyway.

StPatsAbu

Probably the biggest collapse of champions in the history of the league? It's this season''s humiliation and not last seasons win, that will be talked about for years to come.