The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

I don't know where to start on that Michael Owen post.

Good grief. 

On Klopp, not a chance he gets sacked. But there is every chance he walks. He walked at Dortmund when things went downhill. He's got form for it. Not too dissimilar time frames really.

J70

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 05, 2021, 08:04:43 PM

Good grief. 

On Klopp, not a chance he gets sacked. But there is every chance he walks. He walked at Dortmund when things went downhill. He's got form for it. Not too dissimilar time frames really.

Would hope not.

At Dortmund, he suffered from his star players leaving.

In this case, its just a freak season with injuries and COVID.

It would be a terrible shame if he didn't hang around, restart next year, and get the chance bring the title back within a year or two.

macker15

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on March 05, 2021, 08:10:32 PM

Good grief. 

Would hope not.

It would be a terrible shame if he didn't hang around, restart next year, and get the chance bring the title back within a year or two.

Is there no one questioning the training? Has it changed this season? There's too many injuries for it to be a freaky season of injuries
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 06, 2021, 11:54:02 AM

Good grief. 

Would hope not.

Is there no one questioning the training? Has it changed this season? There's too many injuries for it to be a freaky season of injuries

Have any of these injuries happened in training? A lot has been asked of these players over the previous 2 seasons, and bodies are beginning to crumble this season.  Covid has made the fixture list compact this season with games coming quick and fast and this has had to be an issue.

The lack of a solid plan 'B' is a worry. Plan 'B' most of the time is emergency fixes, robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Estimator

Ulster League Champions 2009

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 06, 2021, 12:41:20 PM

Good grief. 

Would hope not.

Have any of these injuries happened in training? A lot has been asked of these players over the previous 2 seasons, and bodies are beginning to crumble this season.  Covid has made the fixture list compact this season with games coming quick and fast and this has had to be an issue.

The lack of a solid plan 'B' is a worry. Plan 'B' most of the time is emergency fixes, robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Compact season for every team, but if it's just a poor bitta luck with injuries then Liverpool would need to bolster their squad because outside of their best 11 they are standard
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 06, 2021, 01:05:06 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on March 06, 2021, 12:41:20 PM

Good grief. 

Would hope not.

Compact season for every team, but if it's just a poor bitta luck with injuries then Liverpool would need to bolster their squad because outside of their best 11 they are standard
Limerick were shite in 2019. Man City were shite last year.
The Dubs are the onlynteam that win all the time.

J70

All change today. Good to see. A lot of players need a rest.

laoislad

Was sure he would give Ben Davies a start today, not even on the bench.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on March 07, 2021, 01:07:50 PM

Thought he had been injured? You couldn't make it up that we buy 2 new CB's to cause I first 3 CB's are all out for the season, and they are now also injured!

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on March 07, 2021, 02:11:20 PM

Thought he had been injured? You couldn't make it up that we buy 2 new CB's to cause I first 3 CB's are all out for the season, and they are now also injured!
I thought he was fully fit?
Anyway need a win today...
Oh and Congrats to Stevie G 👍

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on March 07, 2021, 02:12:26 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on March 07, 2021, 02:11:20 PM

I thought he was fully fit?
Anyway need a win today...
Oh and Congrats to Stevie G 👍

You are right on Davies, Klopp saying he is still adapting!

laoislad

Don't know whether to laugh or cry! Desperate half of football yet again from Liverpool.