Weather

Started by Lucius Fox, August 07, 2008, 02:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DennistheMenace

Isn't that the usual summer for here though, shit summer with September an improvement.

Not exactly nostradamus in disguise.

anportmorforjfc

The last few years it has been good may, shit summer and good september

Galwaybhoy

Its a really nice day today (any day in this counrty with no rain is) but I dont think we are going to get the heatwave everyone is talking about.  Not very warm today but as long as the rain stays away for a few weeks!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

Poor attempt to disguise it too. Should've changed finger.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Some day. You know the new school year is about to start.

mannix

I am back in ny again after a spell in Mayo, and to perfectly honest I would take the cool of ireland any day over this heat, its 35 outside today and disgusting.Then I have the frigid and i mean frigid winter to look forward to, its too extreme a place. Too hot to run in the summer and too cold in the winter. Please Ireland get well soon.

JimStynes

Nights are away with it and it's bloody freezing at night as well. Take me back to OZ.

thebigfella

Quote from: JimStynes on August 30, 2010, 11:38:13 PM
Nights are away with it and it's bloody freezing at night as well. Take me back to OZ.

Are you not moving to Newcastle next week? Prepare to get your balls frozen off as this is nothing compared to there  :D

JimStynes

Quote from: thebigfella on August 30, 2010, 11:44:20 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on August 30, 2010, 11:38:13 PM

Are you not moving to Newcastle next week? Prepare to get your balls frozen off as this is nothing compared to there  :D

Yeah i know, was over there for my interview and it was baltic  ;D But dont the geordies wear shorts all the time or something?

omagh_gael

There's a bit if a gale blowing tonight! A friend just phoned me to say her chimney has just collapsed on to the front garden!

pintsofguinness

f**king hell the wind here this morning was unreal, blowing in to my face cycling the 3 and half mile to work - it was tough going!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

omagh_gael

Breaking news: Large tree fallen on bridge st in Omagh outside the college. The Editor of the ulster herald will be rippin that the paper was released this morning. He could have squeezed at least 6 pages of shock and horror out of that story!

Square Ball

Going home on the bus the Lagan was very high, never seen it so high

Its pissing it down at the minute in the big smoke and blowing like mad, the type of night me ma would say "anyone out on a night like that has no home to go to"
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid