Weather

Started by Lucius Fox, August 07, 2008, 02:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenDover

Just had a look out there now alert more than anything in Armagh at the min. The winds are def up though causing the lights to flicker

Milltown Row2

Just woke up to my daughter laughing while telling me the roof of the shed is gone!!!! WTF it was wedged between the back fence and oil tank. Mental winds
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

the Deel Rover

Unreal winds Milltownrow2 . I was scared to look outside this morning thankfully no damage.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Tony Baloney

No snow here. More Met Office lies.

BenDover

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2013, 07:18:51 AM
Just woke up to my daughter laughing while telling me the roof of the shed is gone!!!! WTF it was wedged between the back fence and oil tank. Mental winds
I'm sorry but that made me laugh there, made it into work and the snow only really appeared on the M1 after the lurgan junction. Feckin feet are soaked tramping through the slush.

omagh_gael

2-3 inches here in Loughmacrory, more in the drifts. Was a brief lull at 7am but hammering it down again now and it is forecast to continue for 24 hours at least. I wonder will the temperature creep up in the afternoon causing it to turn to rain?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Pissing down with rain in Derry City since 12 last night. Not a drop of snow except on the Donegal Hills

Square Ball

supposed to be heading to Waterfoot tomorrow morning, any idea what the weathers like down there at the minute? will help me make my mind up to go or not., or not looking good at the minute
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

AQMP

No snow (yet) in Enniskillen, but very wet, windy and cold.

AQMP

Quote from: hardstation on March 22, 2013, 11:47:53 AM
Quote from: Square Ball on March 22, 2013, 11:37:56 AM
supposed to be heading to Waterfoot tomorrow morning, any idea what the weathers like down there at the minute? will help me make my mind up to go or not., or not looking good at the minute
Was talking to a boy who travelled down from Ballycastle.

I asked "Here mate, did ye have any bar gettin down or was it sweet or wha?"

He replied, "Dead on tae a go' tae Templepa'rick."

Boys o' dear.  There must be a grant for having to listen to that accent.

For anyone thinking of heading to Windsor tonight, the match agin Russia is in doubt.

magpie seanie

Anyone tell me what it's like up around Letterkenny and the Fanad peninsula. Heading up there tomorrow.

Square Ball

Quote from: AQMP on March 22, 2013, 11:50:51 AM
Quote from: hardstation on March 22, 2013, 11:47:53 AM
Quote from: Square Ball on March 22, 2013, 11:37:56 AM
Was talking to a boy who travelled down from Ballycastle.

I asked "Here mate, did ye have any bar gettin down or was it sweet or wha?"

He replied, "Dead on tae a go' tae Templepa'rick."

Boys o' dear.  There must be a grant for having to listen to that accent.

For anyone thinking of heading to Windsor tonight, the match agin Russia is in doubt.

Thanks so theres no bother heading down via Ballymena and the Cushendall road?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

johnneycool

Quote from: hardstation on March 22, 2013, 12:07:50 PM
Go the coast road, it's nicer. Salt water will melt the snow sure.

You'll also get any amount of poitín to take the frost out of your bones there too.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: johnneycool on March 22, 2013, 12:21:03 PM
Quote from: hardstation on March 22, 2013, 12:07:50 PM
Go the coast road, it's nicer. Salt water will melt the snow sure.

You'll also get any amount of poitín to take the frost out of your bones there too.
Not while driving I hope. This isnt Kerry you know.

Bingo

Power out in carrickmacross, no idea why but no near as windy as it was last night. Still not a spring day though.