Weather

Started by Lucius Fox, August 07, 2008, 02:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

Summer time this past few years has turned into a rainy season. Bloody annoying, you can't plan anything in this country.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on June 27, 2012, 10:58:02 PM
Summer time this past few years has turned into a rainy season. Bloody annoying, you can't plan anything in this country.

A proper summer shit hole, should summer holidays be in May?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Seems like most of Belfast is under water tonight.

ONeill

Only 15 miles from Belshaft and barely a wetting here. My butcher's apron is crisp.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

norabeag

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 27, 2012, 11:01:56 PM
Seems like most of Belfast is under water tonight.
Ériú's revenge

laoislad

Everything always has to be bigger and better (or worse) in the North than anywhere else in the country.
Ye are some shower of drama queens.
It's a bit of rain and some flash flooding get over it!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on June 27, 2012, 11:38:42 PM
Everything always has to be bigger and better (or worse) in the North than anywhere else in the country.
Ye are some shower of drama queens.
It's a bit of rain and some flash flooding get over it!
Dublin shut down in October after flooding. Apparently there was a danger of Class A drugs running out.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Orior

Officer A "What will we do?"

Officer B "Dial 999"

Officer A "Good idea"

Officer A dials 999.

Officer C "Hello?"
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AQMP

Hello Sammy...how do you turn this fecking water cannon off...

orangeman

Crazy.

Tiger Woods held firm to beat Bo Van Pelt to the AT&T National title at Congressional and move second on the all-time list of PGA Tour winners.

Woods began the day one shot back of overnight leader Brendon de Jonge, but went two under for an eight-under-par total as the Zimbabwean fell apart.

De Jonge had a nightmare round of six over par to finish in a share of 11th on one under, leaving Van Pelt, the other member of the final threesome, as Woods' closest challenger.

And after both men bogeyed the 16th, it was neck and neck with two holes to play.

But Van Pelt could not hold it together, dropping a further shot at each of the final two holes, allowing Woods to seal a Tour-leading third title of the year by two strokes with a pair of pars.

It was Woods' 74th PGA Tour win, moving him clear in second and ahead of Jack Nicklaus. The only man ahead of him is Sam Snead, who won 82.

The win came at the end of an unusual week, as the tournament was played for the most part in stifling heat and on Saturday, following the storms that battered the mid-Atlantic, no fans were admitted on to the Maryland course for safety reasons.

ONeill

WHAT THE f**k IS GOING ON?

orangeman

I thought this was a great attempt to generate a bit of business -

It was received today -

Its the height of the irish summer so you know what that means!
>
> Yes thats right, lots and lots of rain. So be prepared this year with our large GAA county golf-style umbrellas.
>
> Now and for the rest of the summer all County Umbrellas come with FREE postage so please check them out today at www.GaelicDirect.com
>
> Thanks.
>
> Joe
>
> Gaelic Direct

Farrandeelin

I'm sick of the rain at this stage. And I'm only off a week. :(
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ONeill

Co Down floating away.