Weather

Started by Lucius Fox, August 07, 2008, 02:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 18, 2011, 01:40:09 PM

It was that bad that when I fell, I slid the whole down to the main road, I would prefer snow over that everytime

Surely on youtube now?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on December 18, 2011, 01:50:55 PM

It was that bad that when I fell, I slid the whole down to the main road, I would prefer snow over that everytime

Surely on youtube now?

If the taxi man had have had his phone out to video it it would be Youtube for sure. Was Tom Carty from dancing on ice!!!

Three of us tried to get up the street, 2 fell the other one took her shoes off and that was the best method, though i think she ended up with frostbite
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Out at xmas do last night, heading back and the taxi refused to take us up the road to the house we were staying at. There was a sheet of ice on the road that would have made it impossible to drive up. So we got out to walk up!!! Big mistake I didn't fall once, I fell 4 times, hip is sore and the side of my head has a serious lump on it.

He he would have been fun to see that! :D

Milltown Row2

I'm laughing but christ it is sore now, watching the game with an ice pack on my head, my kids giving me strange looks  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 18, 2011, 02:55:16 PM
I'm laughing but christ it is sore now, watching the game with an ice pack on my head, my kids giving me strange looks  ;D

Is it for the bump or the hangover?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 18, 2011, 02:57:37 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 18, 2011, 02:55:16 PM

Is it for the bump or the hangover?

No hangover but the bump looks like i lost out in a fight with bunch of travellers

ziggysego

The mild weather is returning in the middle of the week.
Testing Accessibility

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ziggysego on December 18, 2011, 07:44:51 PM

thank fcuk

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on December 19, 2011, 10:51:02 PM
Which one are you Milltown ?

http://www.aol.co.uk/video/people-falling-on-icy-stairs/1335952265001/

I'm telling you it was crazy, the taxi refused to take us up the street from the main road, we got out of the taxi and held on to it for at least 25 minutes before we even attempted to move, I'm sure he was pissing himself laughing. The 3 of us then took ourselves on different routes up the street.

I was first to fall, landed on me head and slid down towards the taxi, could not stop myself. It took us 40 minutes to walk 30 yards (it was a steep street)  I fell 3 more times before i got to the house, while not as sore, it was just as funny (I ended up walking on all fours :D) . Today in work was just everyone laughing at the madness. Driving from the street the next day was as bad, the car went sideways down her driveway, full brake and handbrake on.

Captain Obvious

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Hashtag

Quote from: ziggysego on December 20, 2011, 12:58:33 AM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 20, 2011, 12:18:13 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 18, 2011, 08:50:28 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on December 18, 2011, 07:44:51 PM

thank fcuk
So no white christmas?

Correct

>:( I dream of a white one. Driving home for Christmas is only worth while when its a challenge. Sailing down the motorway at 70 MPH isn't much craic.

Hashtag

" When your still waiting on the snow to fall,
  doesn't realy feel like Christmas at all "