Started by Lucius Fox, August 07, 2008, 02:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Okay, okay, six plus two antennae

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Capt Pat

After the sun comes the rain bucketing down in Dublin. No end in sight.

maggie

The mainland has been basking in glorious sun all week, and the same for the weekend. Its not like we're a million miles away but it was torrential rain with us most of yesterday and not looking great today either.

toe to hand

Quote from: maggie on October 01, 2011, 12:06:05 PM
The mainland has been basking in glorious sun all week, and the same for the weekend. Its not like we're a million miles away but it was torrential rain with us most of yesterday and not looking great today either.

You live on the Mainland Maggie  ;)

omagh_gael

batten down the hatches. Sounds like its going to be a rough few days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2635167#extra-uk-content

Forever Green

More snow on the way. Started already the utter shite that it is

Hashtag

Waoke up this morning to a winter wonderland. Roads covered in snow. 10 miles down the road not a trace of snow. Unbelievable Geoff.

omagh_gael

Forever Green

When has this shit to stop? My roof is getting a right f**king battering. Wont be many tiles left by the end of the night lol. Heard it is to be even worse at the end of the week

ONeill

A monster tree missed the wife by 5 seconds. Twas scary for her.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on December 13, 2011, 07:55:48 PM
A monster tree missed the wife by 5 seconds. Twas scary for her.

Keep practicing.

MWWSI 2017

Forever Green

Highest wave ever recorded in Ireland happened earlier. 20.4m apparently off Donegal

armaghniac

QuoteHighest wave ever recorded in Ireland happened earlier. 20.4m apparently off Donegal

They probably didn't have buoys to measure the tsunami in 1755!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Out at xmas do last night, heading back and the taxi refused to take us up the road to the house we were staying at. There was a sheet of ice on the road that would have made it impossible to drive up. So we got out to walk up!!! Big mistake I didn't fall once, I fell 4 times, hip is sore and the side of my head has a serious lump on it.

It was that bad that when I fell, I slid the whole down to the main road, I would prefer snow over that everytime
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea