Weather

Started by Lucius Fox, August 07, 2008, 02:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angermanagement

lawnseed

if snow comes with this wind it'll be a disaster.. kids off mid term typical
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Milltown Row2

Sleet for the past 2 hours!! Horrible outside, though I've three double radiators on in here!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lawnseed

title tip get a superser gas heater for backup ;)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: lawnseed on February 12, 2014, 09:35:55 AM
there goes the trampoline... >:( >:(
Saw one in tatters at the back of a house outside Omagh yesterday. I tightened ours up a couple of weeks ago after the last gales thinking that was it! Should really take it down over winter but the thought of putting it back together again makes me  :'(

lawnseed

do what I normally do just take the middle out of it. the bouncy bit leave the skeleton. then if you get a dry day and they want a go on it just stick the middle back in and its been in the shed so its dry

EC Unique

Stay safe in the southern counties today lads! I hear the weather is getting a bit mental..

AZOffaly

Cutting up rough here at the moment. Trees down all over, and some of them are huge. Fire brigades, guards and ambulances all over the place. Not nice at all.

Farrandeelin

Roof blown off a swimming pool in New Ross as well.

It's windy and wet here. Not as bad as in the deep south though.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

5 Sams

Picture taken from Flannerys Bar FB page and tweeted by @Zuroph of the Shannon about to burst its banks!
The Aristocrat Years

omagh_gael

Wind has picked up significantly here in Tyrone. Met office has just issued an orange alert for the whole of the north. Looks to have been a crazy day down south. We had horrendous snow all  of yesterday afternoon and evening. Was a hairy drive from Omagh to Loughmacrory.

Hereiam

Quote from: omagh_gael on February 12, 2014, 06:13:16 PM
Wind has picked up significantly here in Tyrone. Met office has just issued an orange alert for the whole of the north. Looks to have been a crazy day down south. We had horrendous snow all  of yesterday afternoon and evening. Was a hairy drive from Omagh to Loughmacrory.

thats a hairy drive most of the time.... ;D

armaghniac

I see Nowlan Park got the rap.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly