Euro 20/21

Started by rodney trotter, May 19, 2021, 08:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Slightly off topic but anywhere in Castlebar that'll be showing the final on Sunday.

Literally asking for a friend.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Denn Forever

There are loads of Pubs  and a thiring soccer club there.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Denn Forever on July 09, 2021, 05:39:07 PM
There are loads of Pubs  and a thiring soccer club there.

Aren't they all closed?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

grounded

You always have the feeling there will be a monumental error by Pickford at some stage to gift Italy the win.

imtommygunn

I kind of think that might happen too. He's really nervy and in that semi if he'd had shots fired at him enough no matter how good they were some would have went in. It depends how well they can close Italy out but if I were their manager I'd be saying get long range shots in and get him challenged in the air. Definitely there to be got at.

Sportacus

Big Maguire is a handful at corners.  We all love Chielinni, but corners could be a problem for Italy.  Maguire was out-jumping the Danes and they were giants.

Armagh18

Quote from: Sportacus on July 09, 2021, 11:31:25 PM
Big Maguire is a handful at corners.  We all love Chielinni, but corners could be a problem for Italy.  Maguire was out-jumping the Danes and they were giants.
If that man could aim his headers he'd be scoring Ronaldo and Messi numbers. Always gets contact but it could literally go any direction.

quit yo jibbajabba

Captain Obvious

Are you all ready for tomorrows final?

Evil Genius

Quote from: Armagh18 on July 10, 2021, 06:50:24 AM
If that man could aim his headers he'd be scoring Ronaldo and Messi numbers. Always gets contact but it could literally go any direction.
Whenever I see a reference to Slab Head, I always think of Bob Mortimer, who had a friend with a similarly massive napper:

"Sniper's Dream", we called him...  ;D
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

BennyCake

Quote from: Evil Genius on July 10, 2021, 11:27:31 PM
Whenever I see a reference to Slab Head, I always think of Bob Mortimer, who had a friend with a similarly massive napper:

Think I heard him mention that on the fishing show. Great line  ;D

dec

Copa America Neymar vs Messi

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 09, 2021, 04:58:41 PM
Slightly off topic but anywhere in Castlebar that'll be showing the final on Sunday.

Literally asking for a friend.

If he can look through a window maybe he might see it.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Gold

Quote from: Evil Genius on July 10, 2021, 11:27:31 PM

;D ;D
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

quit yo jibbajabba

0 more sleeps. Here we go boys!!!!!!

ITS CAHMINN HOME ITS CAHMIN HOME.....