Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 07, 2021, 08:49:22 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on July 07, 2021, 08:08:16 AM
Quote from: tintin25 on July 07, 2021, 07:37:43 AM
Quote from: thewobbler on July 06, 2021, 10:50:16 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on July 06, 2021, 10:48:39 PM
Not that it needs confirmed but Ferdinand is an arsehole

There's a long queue for least insightful pundit - but Rio looks like holding onto the title.

He's definitely the worst I've seen - half of what comes out of his mouth doesn't make any sense.

Very wide mouth too, massive in fact

He's still no Robbie Savage. Jenas not great either.

Italy will be very hard to beat in the final. The chances spain were able to create I just don't think the likes of England are creative enough for that. (I agree they are a good team but they need to play out a 1-0 or so win and I think they would struggle for 1.). I haven't seen enough of Denmark to know how good they are.

Savage is just a pitchside half time filler. He's not there to give you details analysis. Just a lighthearted opinion. So he's not supposed to be taken seriously. I don't mind Robbie, but Jenas is brutal. I notice he's been presenting the One show on BBC as well. Terrible he is.

Taylor

Jenas & Danny Murphy are absolutely terrible.

McCoist head and shoulders above anyone on either channel

Armamike

Ferdinand is woeful.  Just comes out with banal generalities that anyone down the pub could offer. Should at least be able to give some insight into the defensive side.  Was he linked with the director of football job at Man U a couple of years back? Was praying he would get it ;D. Ally McCoist is good.  Would give you the impression he actually played the game.
That's just, like your opinion man.

imtommygunn

Some of the women on it are a lot better. You can tell they've had to apply themselves to get there rather than just be in some old boys  ah I played for england club so give me a job. (Same applies to sunday game analysis)

ONeill

Brilliant shithousery from the Argentina keeper during the penalties last night.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

JPGJOHNNYG

As bad as Ferdinand is he is not a patch on some of the ex-players talk sport get in. I mean Carlton Cole can't even string a sentence together ffs.

michaelg

Quote from: Taylor on July 07, 2021, 10:36:56 AM

And McCoist is funny too!

ned

In the land of the blind and all that!
To be honest with you, he's decent, he really is and another thing, I agree with you, to be fair

Captain Obvious

The great Danes against the jolly old England should be a be interesting watch. Both in their first European championships semi finals since the 90s and both had penalties shoot outs in those semi finals.

Copa America final at the weekend between Brazil and Argentina should be worth watching also.

shark

Quote from: Captain Obvious on July 07, 2021, 12:53:14 PM
The great Danes against the jolly old England should be a be interesting watch. Both in their first European championships semi finals since the 90s and both had penalties shoot outs in those semi finals.

Copa America final at the weekend between Brazil and Argentina should be worth watching also.

Well, if it weren't at 1am. Emi Martinez the star of the show last night. Mad that Arsenal let him go, and for just £20m.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: shark on July 07, 2021, 12:55:29 PM

Well, if it weren't at 1am. Emi Martinez the star of the show last night. Mad that Arsenal let him go, and for just £20m.
He was doing some amount of trash talking before each penalty was taken, helps with no crowd in attendance.

Main Street

Quote from: shark on July 07, 2021, 12:55:29 PM

Arsenal is a cold house for good keepers.

Billys Boots

Quote from: ONeill on July 07, 2021, 11:49:20 AM
Brilliant shithousery from the Argentina keeper during the penalties last night.

Yep, and he saved three ...  :o
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Mario

Murphy said last night it was the best game he had seen in years and years. Appreciate it was a good game but it wasn't even the best game at the euros in the past week.

Saffrongael

Quote from: Mario on July 07, 2021, 03:56:18 PM

Murphy said last night it was the best game he had seen in years and years. Appreciate it was a good game but it wasn't even the best game at the euros in the past week.

Almost as good as the penalty given in one of Spain's group games, he said it couldn't be a penalty as "the ball had gone"  :o
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come