Euro 20/21

Started by rodney trotter, May 19, 2021, 08:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saffrongael

Not that it needs confirmed but Ferdinand is an arsehole
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

BennyCake

Italy v Denmark would be a nice final. And not just for the obvious reason.

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: laoislad on July 06, 2021, 10:30:21 PM
I'm surprised Spain didn't bring De Gea on for the penalties....
;D

thewobbler

Quote from: Saffrongael on July 06, 2021, 10:48:39 PM

There's a long queue for least insightful pundit - but Rio looks like holding onto the title.

Wildweasel74

Italy got a better team than England, them lads just wearing the blinkers as usual.

ONeill

Spain were the better side tonight. They just don't have a striker of note.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Great to see the traditional countries fight it out, even Denmark with a small population have a go.makes you wonder how some small nations fall before the first hurdle
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 07, 2021, 12:25:56 AM
Great to see the traditional countries fight it out, even Denmark with a small population have a go.makes you wonder how some small nations fall before the first hurdle

https://youtu.be/VzeDgHgk7qs

The other thing is a lack of cuteness against the top teams

https://mobile.twitter.com/RTEsoccer/status/141248038149203936

https://youtu.be/nV5zndjlv7w
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

tintin25

Quote from: thewobbler on July 06, 2021, 10:50:16 PM

There's a long queue for least insightful pundit - but Rio looks like holding onto the title.

He's definitely the worst I've seen - half of what comes out of his mouth doesn't make any sense.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: tintin25 on July 07, 2021, 07:37:43 AM

He's definitely the worst I've seen - half of what comes out of his mouth doesn't make any sense.

Very wide mouth too, massive in fact

trailer

Spain got what they deserved for playing with a false 9. They bossed the exchanges but hadn't that clinical finisher. Morata even though he got the goal is lacking confidence. His penalty showed that. He's a shadow of the player he was, since he had his stint with Chelsea. They ruined him. Fair play for him standing up to hit the pen but it had miss written all over it.
Italy will be good finalist for either Denmark or England. Even though they had very little of the ball they weren't beat.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on July 07, 2021, 08:08:16 AM

Very wide mouth too, massive in fact

He's still no Robbie Savage. Jenas not great either.

Italy will be very hard to beat in the final. The chances spain were able to create I just don't think the likes of England are creative enough for that. (I agree they are a good team but they need to play out a 1-0 or so win and I think they would struggle for 1.). I haven't seen enough of Denmark to know how good they are.

johnnycool

Quote from: trailer on July 07, 2021, 08:45:33 AM
Spain got what they deserved for playing with a false 9. They bossed the exchanges but hadn't that clinical finisher. Morata even though he got the goal is lacking confidence. His penalty showed that. He's a shadow of the player he was, since he had his stint with Chelsea. They ruined him. Fair play for him standing up to hit the pen but it had miss written all over it.
Italy will be good finalist for either Denmark or England. Even though they had very little of the ball they weren't beat.

That is one beast of a keeper the Italians had. He fills the goals for penalties.

Wonder if Chiesa will be fit for the final, great player but looked to have pulled the hamstring when taken off.

Spanish and Italian players seem to have a fair amount of respect for one and other.

bigarsedkeeper

Quote from: johnnycool on July 07, 2021, 08:54:33 AM
Quote from: trailer on July 07, 2021, 08:45:33 AM

That is one beast of a keeper the Italians had. He fills the goals for penalties.

Wonder if Chiesa will be fit for the final, great player but looked to have pulled the hamstring when taken off.

Spanish and Italian players seem to have a fair amount of respect for one and other.

Its mad he's only 21 now and he's been a regular for Milan for nearly 5 years. Serious unit

BennyCake

It sure doesn't

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKtde2g-938