Euro 20/21

Started by rodney trotter, May 19, 2021, 08:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

I think Spain should have got something in the first half, they may not get the same chances in the second.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

StPatsAbu

Italy missing the Spinz. Decent game but both need to improve to beat Denmark

imtommygunn

Two boys in Kerry shirts going mad with that goal :D

Spain not committing enough men forward.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Capt Pat

The Spanish strikers wouldn't score in a brothel. They really miss David Villa.

imtommygunn

Game on. Wasn't expecting a Spain goal at all.

screenexile

Jesus we've been treated to some great football the past few weeks this has been great!

Tony Baloney

Was concerned about Spain parking the bus and getting a narrow win as would rather Italy took on England but they're not holding back so if they are good enough to beat Italy they should be fit for England. Both teams should have had a couple more.

Capt Pat

What about Adama Traore for the last 15 minutes to run at and finish off the Italians?

laoislad

I'm surprised Spain didn't bring De Gea on for the penalties....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Capt Pat

Olmo and Morata missed the penos for Spain. They were 2 of Spains best players on the night. I am glad Italy won for the purposes of beating England.

Captain Obvious

As cool as you like to send Italy into the final. Some run there are on under Mancini however won't mean a lot if they don't win the final on Sunday.

weareros

Chiellini was fair chill before those kicks, then again he wasn't one of the 5 to have to take. But you have to admire his positivity. Hope they go all the way now, but Spain had the winning of game before the shootout.

BennyCake

The Kerry lads are happy anyway  ;D

thewobbler

Quote from: weareros on July 06, 2021, 10:46:15 PM
Chiellini was fair chill before those kicks, then again he wasn't one of the 5 to have to take. But you have to admire his positivity. Hope they go all the way now, but Spain had the winning of game before the shootout.
Wee bit harsh picking out a cut throat defender for not taking a penalty! The man has a role, a huge role. Penalties ain't it!