Author Topic: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - somewhat back on-topic!  (Read 170514 times)

StPatsAbu

• View Profile
Re: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - somewhat back on-topic!
« Reply #1995 on: September 30, 2021, 09:27:56 PM »
50 years of the DUP and their big celebratory dinner is tonight with Arlene "not able" to attend..

Can anyone list the positives this Party has had on life here for the last 50 years?

Will the bar takings cover the staff's wages?

Don't kid yourself. Just as many lushes as other parties. Ian Og leading the way

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: October 01, 2021, 08:28:13 AM »
50 years of the DUP and their big celebratory dinner is tonight with Arlene "not able" to attend..

Can anyone list the positives this Party has had on life here for the last 50 years?

Don't kid yourself. Just as many lushes as other parties. Ian Og leading the way

Peter the Punt loves a sup too but more inclined to do it in the privacy of their own homes according to my sources..

Jeepers Creepers

• View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: October 01, 2021, 09:28:38 AM »

Peter the Punt loves a sup too but more inclined to do it in the privacy of their own homes according to my sources..

If her indoors carry on didn’t drive him to drink….. nothing will!

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: October 01, 2021, 09:36:26 AM »

If her indoors carry on didn’t drive him to drink….. nothing will!

Maybe it was his behaviour that led her to look for young "companionship" if you know what I mean!

ardtole

• View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: October 01, 2021, 10:16:38 AM »
You seem to know Pete the punt a bit too intimately for my liking jc :D :)

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: October 01, 2021, 10:37:09 AM »
You seem to know Pete the punt a bit too intimately for my liking jc :D :)

Let's just say Fred Fraser had a lot of local lads working for him back in the day...

Peter let Fred build wherever he wanted in the old Castlereagh borough allegedly..

yellowcard

• View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: October 04, 2021, 10:13:41 PM »
Jim Allister now attacking the business community on a day when he was joined in a show of unity by Jeffrey Donaldson, Doug Beattie and Kate Hoey. Of course Brexit won’t affect Jim’s multiple sources of income so why should he care about the economy. He could probably earn a decent living just from his Nolan show appearance fees alone.

Godsown

• View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: October 04, 2021, 11:10:43 PM »
Just surprised Nolan and Bryson weren’t on that table with the leading Reps of Unionism. Would have been full house

red hander

• Masters of the dark arts since 1996
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: October 04, 2021, 11:25:24 PM »
Where was Billy the mass murderer today? And who the f**k elected Zelda from The Terrahawks? And so much for Bayonet Beattie's 'moderate' unionism. These clowns are finished, and they know it.

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #2004 on: October 11, 2021, 04:50:15 PM »
I see the Belfast High Court has declared these c*nts boycotting of North/South Ministerial meetings illegal and a breach of the pledge they make when taking office.
Remember we're a noble race from a land where Kings once trod.

Orior

• View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: October 12, 2021, 08:55:01 AM »
I see the Belfast High Court has declared these c*nts boycotting of North/South Ministerial meetings illegal and a breach of the pledge they make when taking office.

And according to some commentators, the problem is now with Sinn Fein as they have to decide what to do next.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Farrandeelin

• Hey buckaroo! How are you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: October 12, 2021, 09:12:03 AM »
You'd like to think Nelson McCausland is happy enough. Sure NI is out of E.U. and that's all he cares about.  ;D

I still cannot get over those words.
The woman in red has the car parked on the slope.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: October 12, 2021, 09:13:51 AM »
My parents have said regularly that the bitterness in McCausland is unbelievable. He's as bitter as they come.

He gets up to a lot of tricks round housing and stuff like that too. A bad man who thinks he can do what he likes then go to church on a sunday and all his sins are forgiven  >:( (Not a dig at religious people - just him)

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: October 12, 2021, 09:52:39 AM »
You'd like to think Nelson McCausland is happy enough. Sure NI is out of E.U. and that's all he cares about.  ;D

It will be on reeling in the years in 30 years from now.

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: October 12, 2021, 10:26:42 AM »

You think that's bad? At least Nelson has since lost his seat. Jeffrey Donaldson, the current First Minister (and the man portrayed as the moderate option during the DUP's leadership contest), was asked in 2019 if he could live with the predicted 40,000 job loses in the event of his party forcing a no-deal Brexit. His reply: "Of course I could live with it. I lived through the troubles and we lost tend of thousands of jobs during that period".