Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God14

Did Richie tog out yesterday?  I wonder how far away he is. He was having a really good game against Cavan before going off.

You'd have to find a place on the 15 for McKenna. Anywhere from 5 to 12

Looks likely that Darragh Canavan will be available. Serious plus.

McShane could really do with 60mins under his belt with the club. The man needs game time

Brilliant to see Sludden and McCann resurgence. I'd written both off in my mind.

Still a concern at centre half back. Has been evident in each of the games this year

Still plenty of options for the management team to consider, and our bench should be pretty loaded for the next day

AnGaelGearmanach

Quote from: God14 on July 19, 2021, 04:20:26 PM
Did Richie tog out yesterday?  I wonder how far away he is. He was having a really good game against Cavan before going off.

McShane could really do with 60mins under his belt with the club. The man needs game time

Brilliant to see Sludden and McCann resurgence. I'd written both off in my mind.

Still a concern at centre half back. Has been evident in each of the games this year

Still plenty of options for the management team to consider, and our bench should be pretty loaded for the next day

This statement just highlights your poor insight and footballing sentiment

Dire Ear

Ritchie was togged out,  not sure of where I'd play him tbh.
McKenna for Chb, in my opinion,  controversial I know 8)
Canavan and McShane both fine subs to have,  although you'd like McShane to be closer to starting.  Agree on Sludden and McCann

bogball88

Richie was doing lengths of the training pitch for a good half hour at least after the game

LeoMc

Looks likely that Darragh : Canavan will be available. Serious plus.

I was not too confident in Burns positioning yesterday. He always seemed to move to close out the danger very late, his big shoulder on the edge of the box a prime example. A lot of the Donegal attacks could have been turned out much earlier with better positioning.
Harder to judge ONeills ability to perform the role as he did a marking  go job against Cavan.

AnGaelGearmanach

Quote from: LeoMc on July 19, 2021, 10:09:05 PM

I was not too confident in Burns positioning yesterday. He always seemed to move to close out the danger very late, his big shoulder on the edge of the box a prime example. A lot of the Donegal attacks could have been turned out much earlier with better positioning.
Harder to judge ONeills ability to perform the role as he did a marking  go job against Cavan.

Burns was all over the shop yesterday due to poor timing of runs. Looks like he may be a bit rusty, probably from mcgearys bar in pomeroy with the same name.

RedHand88

Quote from: LeoMc on July 19, 2021, 10:09:05 PM

He did prevent a tap in goal at a crucial moment though.

omagh_gael

With Midfield issues appearing to improve, CHB is our main area of concern. If we can get mode solidity in there we've a great chance of having a good AI run.

BTW, g'wan feck off Angaelgearmanach with your shite.

AnGaelGearmanach

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 20, 2021, 10:58:32 AM
With Midfield issues appearing to improve, CHB is our main area of concern. If we can get mode solidity in there we've a great chance of having a good AI run.

Centre half back is a real concern i agree. Been a while since we had a reliable 6 tbf. Puadi Hampsey could still do a very good job there i dont undertsand why he was ever moved into 4.

P.S. what about that young lad grimes is he still blindsiding men in matches?

Under Lights

Would actually like to see McKenna come in at Number 6. Burns is back there to pick up the man anyway, if McKenna could break forward at that pace that he showed the other day well GLOT

AnGaelGearmanach

Quote from: Under Lights on July 20, 2021, 11:29:54 AM

Would actually like to see McKenna come in at Number 6. Burns is back there to pick up the man anyway, if McKenna could break forward at that pace that he showed the other day well GLOT

His pace was frightening, glimpses of what is still to come.

CK_Redhand

Is Liam Rafferty injured, still in the panel?

Under Lights

Quote from: CK_Redhand on July 20, 2021, 12:08:34 PM
Is Liam Rafferty injured, still in the panel?

Still on panel. Not injured.

Under Lights

35 Euro for an Ulster Final ticket.

Redhand Santa

Given the last 18 months I'd more than happily pay that to be back in croke park watching Tyrone in an ulster final! It's harsh on families but when you have such a limited capacity it's hard to offer the cheap tickets. Plus I'd say the ulster council are in need of revenue at this point.