The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: TabClear on October 20, 2021, 08:51:43 AM
Great result last night but a few worrying signs in the performance. Very open at times at the back (especially on the right which is becoming a theme) albeit it improved when Fabinho came on. The fact Madrid went down to ten men obviously helped as well.

I would be concerned about playing like that on Sunday as Utd are well set up to counter with the pace they have upfront and the passing ability of Fernandes/Pogba if Liverpool play the high line again.

At the minute its not in Liverpool's DNA to play much different than the high line, as for the game on Sunday its a must win for both teams for different reasons, results against the top 6 will decide the the league placing's at the end of the season, more so for Liverpool than Utd, there is nothing to suggest (other than the history of this game) a positive result for Liverpool.

Ole can't get his best team or tactics right with the squad he has, not buying a DM will be his biggest downfall as the defenders have no cover whatsoever
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hound

Quote from: TabClear on October 20, 2021, 08:51:43 AM
Great result last night but a few worrying signs in the performance. Very open at times at the back (especially on the right which is becoming a theme) albeit it improved when Fabinho came on. The fact Madrid went down to ten men obviously helped as well.

I would be concerned about playing like that on Sunday as Utd are well set up to counter with the pace they have upfront and the passing ability of Fernandes/Pogba if Liverpool play the high line again.

We were that wide open that opposition passing ability was almost irrelevant, play like that on Sunday and the United front trio could run amok. Obviously Keita had a horror but I thought Hendo had a poor game too. And Virge had one of his "bit sleepy" games, so we'll need those latter two to be back to normal service.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

laoislad

Ronaldo should have got a red for that also.

laoislad

Another 1 or 2 needed just to be sure I reckon...

J70

J70

RedHand88

This will never ever happen again in our lifetime. Soak it in!

laoislad

Man United fans were trying to break into Old Trafford last season, they couldn't wait to leave it today  ;D

quit yo jibbajabba

Anyone gona tell ec unique they mite change the stadium name to the 0 5 arena 😉😎

Ah what a result. Been waitin a while for this eh. One for the ages 😃

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 24, 2021, 06:47:38 PM
Anyone gona tell ec unique they mite change the stadium name to the 0 5 arena 😉😎

Ah what a result. Been waitin a while for this eh. One for the ages 😃
I've already done that joke!

quit yo jibbajabba

Laoislad didnt see your fine work on the Utd thread honest!

Impressive requoting also 😉

brokencrossbar1

Routine win against mid table dross. Pity about the injuries but you'd expect nothing else from cloggers other than to try to take players out. Salah the best in the world

armaghniac

Is there any merit in Liverpool replacing their usual Richard Rodgers number for the 1980s tune "walk like an Egyptian"? Get the Bangles over to sing at half time.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B