NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

declan85

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 08, 2024, 02:41:19 PMI turned off waivers there for this weekend. Should be plenty of available players to replace the autodrafted players now.

Should players have gone on waivers that have already played? Everyone is a free agent right now rather than teams setting up their waiver claims based on standings

magpie seanie

Unfortunately that seems to be the case and teams are just adding who they like

oakleaflad

Quote from: declan85 on September 09, 2024, 03:26:18 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on September 08, 2024, 02:41:19 PMI turned off waivers there for this weekend. Should be plenty of available players to replace the autodrafted players now.

Should players have gone on waivers that have already played? Everyone is a free agent right now rather than teams setting up their waiver claims based on standings
Did this as a good turn for you to add FA players in place of the autodrafted IDP players in time.

magpie seanie

Can we get an agreed position on what the way forward is? I have the #1 waiver pick and some of the top choices have already been taken.

lurganblue

It seems to be locked to waivers now as I just put a few in.  How do you know what position you are in the waiver rankings? Have I missed something obvious there?

David McKeown

Seems pretty much like damned if you do and damned if you don't. Unfortunately these things happen the finish a few years ago was equally frustrating I think.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

oakleaflad

We must be getting old and grumpy  ;D

As stated I was only trying to help those out who missed the draft and got given IDP players who wouldn't have scored.

Free Agency was open to everyone at that time. If you missed out on a player then tough luck, you had the ability to add too. I've turned waivers back on.

magpie seanie

I missed the draft myself but I had my ranks prepared to draft IDP's. Unavoidably I drafted additional IDP's I didn't need but thems the breaks when you miss the draft.

Now I'm playing the McCaffrey owner next week who scooped up Jordan Mason while I waited for things to be sorted out.

Sorry if this is interpreted as being "grumpy". I don't think it's unreasonable to point this out and get it off my chest.

Position now clarified so on we go. I won't say any more on it.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

andoireabu

Quick question, I've two empty bench spots that I'd like to use but when I try to add a player it wants me to drop someone else. Can these spots not be filled? I notice some teams have 1 empty spot
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

David McKeown

Quote from: andoireabu on October 01, 2024, 10:55:46 AMQuick question, I've two empty bench spots that I'd like to use but when I try to add a player it wants me to drop someone else. Can these spots not be filled? I notice some teams have 1 empty spot

If you overload the bench with say offensive players it often says you have bench room when you don't.  You should have 6 bench spots to account for all positions.  Ive found if you had 6 wide receivers to use an extreme example it would still show empty spots that you cant use, if that makes sense.

So the answer depends on how many people are currently on your bench
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

andoireabu

Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!