Tipp-Limerick

Started by thejuice, June 10, 2007, 03:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darbyo

Quote[Any sign of the Tipp team being named?/quote]

Haven't heard anything but they surely won't start Benny Dunne at center back, I reckon Webster could come in to the forward line aswell

wickla

I believe Lar Corbett is a non-runner anyway but Eion Kelly should play, I think Tipp should have enough this week

darbyo

They(Tipp) probably have the better squad but apparently all is not well in the camp, so I'll go for Limerick.

wickla

it will be interesting to see if Limerick can keep the head this week, I think they missed a huge chance last time. They showed incredible spirit to come back with only 14.

Hardy

I've just caught the end of the RTE Radio sports programme and as the lad presenting it was signing off he said "... and we're hearing this sensational news from the Tipp dressingroom". But the bloody plank didn't say what it was! Anybody know? I've had a punt on Limerick at 7/4 anyway – still available at Stan James – others have Limerick in to 11/8.

[Edit] According to Newstalk, the news is that Brendan Cummins is dropped. Rumours of trouble in the camp proving correct?

wickla

wickla

One Way traffic at the moment

wickla

Far too many wides from Limerick

The Real Laoislad

The Stab county are back in it...1-17 to 1-12 now
You'll Never Walk Alone.

wickla

The Real Laoislad

What a f**king match.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

prewtna

sounds like a savage game. michael o m doing his usual multilingual commentary about first second and third cousins!

wickla

Babs Keating losing it on the side line

wickla

What a block...............

prewtna

such an interview on the radio. some player (sorry im not a hurling man) but he all f**k this and f**k that f**king bullshit stories. martin kiely had to stop him, "look your tired emotional and we'll let you go"

:D :D :D :D