Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Anybody with a clue about football will know how good Sancho is.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

trileacman

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 24, 2021, 05:48:30 PM
Anybody with a clue about football will know how good Sancho is.

Anyone who watched Dortmund play will know he's not worth 75mil.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

BennyCake

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 24, 2021, 05:48:30 PM
Anybody with a clue about football Sky sports will know how good Sancho is.

thewobbler

Lol at above.

Let's assume the experts have seen him play at least 10 times.

If you've got the time, energy and persuasion to have a hobby, it's a commendable thing. If that hobby is an Irish man watching a German soccer team though, then it's really just a bit strange and a bit off as a hobby  - and as a result your opinion on the matter should be nulled and void.

Mike Tyson

Quote from: thewobbler on July 24, 2021, 09:34:44 PM
Lol at above.

Let's assume the experts have seen him play at least 10 times.

If you've got the time, energy and persuasion to have a hobby, it's a commendable thing. If that hobby is an Irish man watching a German soccer team though, then it's really just a bit strange and a bit off as a hobby  - and as a result your opinion on the matter should be nulled and void.

Struggling to understand the logic here? A United fan who is interested in soccer potential watching a few games which feature a player United have been heavily linked with is a bit strange? Including champions league games, say a German cup final and Dortmund Bayern games over the last 2/3 seasons could get you to 10 games.

I wouldn't find that strange. Each to their own though!

gawa316

New contract for the bus driver

bigarsedkeeper

Fabrizio Romano just gave the Varane deal the 'Here we go'

Mad that one - honestly thought he'd stay in Madrid. That could really make a difference. Still need a top level defensive midfielder but it's looking better

maldini

Highest net spend in Europe over last three seasons
Would need to be winning something soon you'd think

Milltown Row2

Quote from: maldini on July 26, 2021, 03:37:18 PM

I see Juventus, Barca, Dortmund, Arsenal and Napoli on the top of those lists. They didnt win much either last year. Its the blend of players with the right manager that will use money wisely. Ole will be dumped if there is a poor start to the league or not in the top 4
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lurganblue

Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on July 26, 2021, 02:18:07 PM

Mad that one - honestly thought he'd stay in Madrid. That could really make a difference. Still need a top level defensive midfielder but it's looking better

Add this and Utd's starting 11 are surely in with a shout.

laoislad

Quote from: maldini on July 26, 2021, 03:37:18 PM
#GlazersOut
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

nrico2006

Highest spend is all that counts, none of this net spend dung.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

bigarsedkeeper

Quote from: lurganblue on July 26, 2021, 03:43:02 PM
Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on July 26, 2021, 02:18:07 PM

Add this and Utd's starting 11 are surely in with a shout.
I think they should be if that signing was made - assuming Pogba is away too. I would say Ole will have to win something this year if he gets another decent signing or at least put up a proper challenge.

rodney trotter

Varane  was really poor against City in the CL, a bit too nice, they need a Stam or Vidic type player to attack the ball.

GJL

Varane a done deal. Decent window so far. Hopefully another one or two.