The Covid all Ireland hurling championship 2020/21

Started by seafoid, June 26, 2020, 07:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonkunlon

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 28, 2020, 09:25:43 PM
Waterford were impressive today. On that basis it could be their first all ireland since the fifties I think.

I think the Munster Champions might have something to say about that.

Lar Naparka

Today's game is shaping up well. (Limerick ahead, 0-13 to 0-11)
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

marty34

G. Hegarty takes about 20 steps every time.

Most lads take 10.

imtommygunn

Also that was some slap on canning from him.

Limerick look a bit too strong here. Joe's sidelines keeping Galway in it.

Angelo

Hurling is a fairly ridiculous spectacle these days.

28 scores in 39 minutes there.

Probably about 10+ wides and I'd say the ball was dead with interruptions, frees, stoppages etc for anoth 6/7 minutes.

You're basically looking at getting a shot off every 40 seconds which is a mental spectacle.

It's a bit farcical, they need to make a goal worth 6 points or something to get away from this.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on November 29, 2020, 04:47:33 PM

Probably about 10+ wides and I'd say the ball was dead with interruptions, frees, stoppages etc for anoth 6/7 minutes.

You're basically looking at getting a shot off every 40 seconds which is a mental spectacle.

It's a bit farcical, they need to make a goal worth 6 points or something to get away from this.

Don't watch it.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Two strikes with the hurl and they laugh it off

Surely a strike is a strike, and red card?

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 29, 2020, 04:51:01 PM

Don't watch it.

Is this from the Goebbels school of propaganda?

They are valid points.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on November 29, 2020, 04:55:39 PM

Don't watch it.

They are valid points.

Why you'd watch something that you don't like is bizarre
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 29, 2020, 05:00:01 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 29, 2020, 04:55:39 PM

Don't watch it.

They are valid points.

Why you'd watch something that you don't like is bizarre

What's bizarre is your hysterical reaction. I'm watching a game and making valid observations and because you don't like them you're telling me not to watch.

Milltown Row2

Hysterical? Don't watch it is a hysterical comment? Wow you'll be putting in I'm a nazi next?

seafoid

This is great experience for Galway. I'd take a loss here for an all Ireland next year.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

sid waddell

Galway are beginning to get on top here, winning a lot of 50/50 balls the last few minutes

Blowitupref

Quote from: seafoid on November 29, 2020, 05:17:20 PM
This is great experience for Galway. I'd take a loss here for an all Ireland next year.
Odd comment.

60 mins gone still all to play for Limerick 0-22 Galway 0-20
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

sid waddell

Joe Canning a victim of friendly fire

Could be the game if he has to go off, and it very much looks like he'll have to