Limerick Hurling - A Billionaire's playground.

Started by TheGreatest, February 20, 2019, 09:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

I see Eamon O'Shea is back with the Tipperary hurling setup

plenty of money being spent there too

seafoid

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 21, 2019, 01:35:14 PM
I see Eamon O'Shea is back with the Tipperary hurling setup

plenty of money being spent there too
Last year was a catastrophe for Tipp. They hadn't even the hay saved and they were out 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

burdizzo

TheGreatest

Limerick in their first league final in 13 years.

johnnycool

Quote from: TheGreatest on March 25, 2019, 03:27:53 PM

That was some goal scored by Guillane there yesterday from a driven ball in from defence, just flicked in totally caught the keeper off guard.
Limerick are a serious outfit with a good chance of putting two AI's together. If they can get out of Munster.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: johnnycool on April 01, 2019, 10:04:08 AM

That was some goal scored by Guillane there yesterday from a driven ball in from defence, just flicked in totally caught the keeper off guard.
Limerick are a serious outfit with a good chance of putting two AI's together. If they can get out of Munster.
Yeah, I think getting out of Munster with a healthy squad will be tough

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: johnnycool on April 01, 2019, 10:04:08 AM

+1

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

TheGreatest

I wonder if a recent social media video of a player on a certain team doing something they shouldnt being doing on a night out doenst get as much traction in the media because they are not high profile enough, imagine a player from Dublin or Tyrone caught doing the same, national news, a but sure the hurlers, lovely fellas , role models etc.

johnnycool

Quote from: TheGreatest on August 27, 2019, 08:52:16 AM
I wonder if a recent social media video of a player on a certain team doing something they shouldnt being doing on a night out doenst get as much traction in the media because they are not high profile enough, imagine a player from Dublin or Tyrone caught doing the same, natioanl news, a but sure the hurlers, lovely fellas , role models etc.

Is is appropriate to ask you to spill the beans?

TheGreatest

Quote from: johnnycool on August 27, 2019, 10:54:02 AM
I wonder if a recent social media video of a player on a certain team doing something they shouldnt being doing on a night out doenst get as much traction in the media because they are not high profile enough, imagine a player from Dublin or Tyrone caught doing the same, natioanl news, a but sure the hurlers, lovely fellas , role models etc.

I wouldnt, its floating around whatsapp, thats were i seen it, i dont want to name and shame, just making the comparison, some are lovely fellas, some are tyrants in the eyes of the media and public.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: TheGreatest on August 27, 2019, 12:55:30 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on August 27, 2019, 10:54:02 AM

I wouldnt, its floating around whatsapp, thats were i seen it, i dont want to name and shame, just making the comparison, some are lovely fellas, some are tyrants in the eyes of the media and public.

I take it he's an Limerick hurler.. so that narrow's it down to 30 possibly
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

There are a few things of dubious source this guy has posted before if he's the same person I am thinking of...

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 27, 2019, 02:15:12 PM
There are a few things of dubious source this guy has posted before if he's the same person I am thinking of...

Is he sitting on a barstool rubbing some young wans arm?

TheGreatest

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 27, 2019, 02:15:12 PM

Its a video i seen which is going around, im sure others have seen it.. Sin e.