Leinster championship (Proper)

Started by johnneycool, May 14, 2015, 09:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Felt there was too much big talking after beating Offally. Not surprised with the result myself
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Premier Emperor

Any decent senior club team would beat Offaly nowadays. Laois treated it like they had won an All Ireland.

INDIANA

Quote from: Premier Emperor on June 20, 2015, 11:13:20 PM
Any decent senior club team would beat Offaly nowadays. Laois treated it like they had won an All Ireland.

Bullshit

Milltown Row2

TJ Ried took far too many steps there when setting up that goal!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: INDIANA on June 21, 2015, 02:22:28 PM

Bullshit

Rubbish, belittling to Offaly as well as Laois Hurling.

INDIANA

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 21, 2015, 06:47:14 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on June 21, 2015, 02:22:28 PM

Bullshit

Rubbish, belittling to Offaly as well as Laois Hurling.

That's the Tipperary hurling fan for you. The most obnoxious, arrogant hurling fans around.

AZOffaly

Only some of them Indy, and in fairness I think most of it is to wind people up. They would count Thurles Sarsfields as a good club side, and they weren't able to beat Kilcormac, so I'm not sure how they'd beat Offaly.

AZOffaly

Worst draw possible for Offaly as well today. Clare away. They're hurting after the Munster defeat, and have the sort of forwards that can put up a big score. I'd be very afraid this will be a major rout.

Premier Emperor

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 22, 2015, 10:01:15 AM
Only some of them Indy, and in fairness I think most of it is to wind people up. They would count Thurles Sarsfields as a good club side, and they weren't able to beat Kilcormac, so I'm not sure how they'd beat Offaly.
Offaly have got even worse in the mean time.