Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 03, 2015, 09:46:32 PM
Quote from: wino on August 03, 2015, 09:44:33 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 03, 2015, 09:38:36 PM
Pj??
He'd bring the right structures to it ok, but a lot would depend who who'd go with him and who his back room team would be. Some of the big names currently involved may struggle with him therefore his backroom team would be crucial to its success
I'd say PJ will see out what he's doing with loughgiel this championship.

Sure why not.... I'd rather go with an Antrim man for a while... Hopefully that opinion doesn't annoy anyone, as being a referee and having an opinion is wrong  ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 03, 2015, 09:53:52 PM
Pj??
He'd bring the right structures to it ok, but a lot would depend who who'd go with him and who his back room team would be. Some of the big names currently involved may struggle with him therefore his backroom team would be crucial to its success

Sure why not.... I'd rather go with an Antrim man for a while... Hopefully that opinion doesn't annoy anyone, as being a referee and having an opinion is wrong  ::)
I'd agree with SG. if not Johnston definitely a Belfast man.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

wino

Pj??

Yeah, your right he will, but I wouldn't totally rule it out for the future

Bonamargy

Here is winker getting a bit of leg strengthening done before championship lol. Good luck to him and his bride to be on their wedding day this Saturday. 

http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/sport/gaa/hurling/moneysupermarket-comes-ballymena-top-hurler-9783496

paddyjohn

Anthony Daly anybody? May be costly but would surely have what it takes to put pride back in the jersey.

Minder

Quote from: paddyjohn on August 03, 2015, 09:59:55 PM
Anthony Daly anybody? May be costly but would surely have what it takes to put pride back in the jersey.

Not a hope, would be far too expensive
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Antrim Coaster

Daly earning a kings ransom as part of the Limerick development set up, courtesy of JP.

Sleeping giant

For me it's an Antrim man that's needed to restore pride back in the jerseys.  I also think it's not a bad time to be taking the job,  with the best 25 or so players in the county they could give it a rattle at the level there at.   I'd be asking Johnson to take the job but id like a North Antrim man involved with him.  If that could be made work.   I'd doubt PJ will be near it this year. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Two Hands FFS

Sleeping giant

What's the thoughts on Micky Glover?

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Sleeping giant on August 03, 2015, 10:36:33 PM
Obviously done a good job with Slaughtneil. Don't know too much about him but heard decent reports. Could be an option.

All well & good appointing an Antrim man but there isn't too many options unfortunately.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on August 03, 2015, 10:42:49 PM
Obviously done a good job with Slaughtneil. Don't know too much about him but heard decent reports. Could be an option.

All well & good appointing an Antrim man but there isn't too many options unfortunately.
well what's the point in dumping more cash into a name or a lad from the south. we've had more than enough of them.   When jingo has been the best manger since Wee Joe.  Give it to someone within our own county and see what he can do.  Like I said.  Don't think there's a better time to be getting it.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Sleeping giant on August 03, 2015, 10:46:51 PM
Quote from: Two Hands FFS on August 03, 2015, 10:42:49 PM

well what's the point in dumping more cash into a name or a lad from the south. we've had more than enough of them.   When jingo has been the best manger since Wee Joe.  Give it to someone within our own county and see what he can do.  Like I said.  Don't think there's a better time to be getting it.
I'd prefer an Antrim man but he has to be the right man for the job.

Antrim Coaster

Was Mickey Glover not involved with the minor set up this year? 

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Antrim Coaster on August 03, 2015, 11:00:30 PM
Was Mickey Glover not involved with the minor set up this year?
Yeah he was.