Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

jesus lads better not get to complacent here, these boys ran galway close last year, i know we tanked them at casement but they could be a different animal at home. If carson has a bad day and we we leak two or three goals chances are we'll get chinned. Didnt know the time was changed thats a full day now instead of half a day. Fixtures people have no consideration to fans with livestock.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

NAG1

Dont worry we have DD behind young Carson, he should keep him straight.

Should be looking for a confidence building win and then kick on, no doubt it will be a tough one as they never give anything up easy but a bit more quality on the day should see us home.

btdtgtt

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 17, 2012, 12:20:52 PM
jesus lads better not get to complacent here, these boys ran galway close last year, i know we tanked them at casement but they could be a different animal at home. If carson has a bad day and we we leak two or three goals chances are we'll get chinned. Didnt know the time was changed thats a full day now instead of half a day. Fixtures people have no consideration to fans with livestock.

Surely you boys are entitled to some sort of grant for that like everything else in farming?
I mean you would never find us city folk scamming the system know what i mean like!

johnneycool

Quote from: btdtgtt on May 17, 2012, 01:14:55 PM

Surely you boys are entitled to some sort of grant for that like everything else in farming?
I mean you would never find us city folk scamming the system know what i mean like!

True, but I suppose you couldn't see a DLA micro pulling an Ifor williams trailer full of ewes!

north_antrim_hound

do me a favour, more money spent on mobility cars round your neck of the woods than grants for us poor basturds. Imm gonna sell out move up to the city and ride the system. Might even stop eating spuds and go buy chips for breakfast and all LOL. all i have to ajust is everytime i go to speak start with HERES ME and finish with SO IT IS. When imm hurling a bit less catching and striking and bit more boarding. Only joking wha wha wha wha

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: johnneycool on May 17, 2012, 04:22:42 PM

True, but I suppose you couldn't see a DLA micro pulling an Ifor williams trailer full of ewes!

Brilliant

btdtgtt

So here's me thinking the loughiel boys deserve more stick about cars so I am!
Sure DLA motors are all cut back know what I mean like. It's the jobseekers and the housing benefit that's sweet. M'on see the chips we buy with it so we do.

DLA motors wouldn't suit you culshies - they can't run on the red diesel!

Poor mullingar is getting a visit from some mix of Antrim folk! Let's just hope our hurling is the impression we make!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: btdtgtt on May 17, 2012, 04:48:41 PM
Sure DLA motors are all cut back know what I mean like. It's the jobseekers and the housing benefit that's sweet. M'on see the chips we buy with it so we do.

Poor mullingar is getting a visit from some mix of Antrim folk! Let's just hope our hurling is the impression we make!
Or Dunloy in NAH's case.  ;)

At least when we buy our red biddy she's out of a pump up the side of the garage, not out of a pump hidden in a bush in the middle of a housing estate.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

btdtgtt

Housing estates! That's only cos u village folk don't have any SiE! Sure u are all in those farmhouses bought with EU grants!

And by the way - in some Belfast clubs they refer to housing estates as "developments" now!

U see us mc cooeys can fight amongst each other just as well as the glens cousins and half brothers etc! Sure it's all the same once u go above the 7 towers! Know what I mean like! So it is.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 17, 2012, 07:31:04 PM

At least when we buy our red biddy she's out of a pump up the side of the garage, not out of a pump hidden in a bush in the middle of a housing estate.  ;)

got a 1000 litre tank of it my yard, ten pence a litre cheaper when you buy in bulk, Ill get to mullangar cheaper than the wha wha's.  I hope somebody from the Exchequer isn't a antrim hurling fan reading this. then again the benefit fraud crowd would looking for our city brethren. we all should be ashamed of ourselves there ony after given us a big sum for casement refurb after all.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: btdtgtt on May 17, 2012, 08:55:04 PM
Housing estates! That's only cos u village folk don't have any SiE! Sure u are all in those farmhouses bought with EU grants!

And by the way - in some Belfast clubs they refer to housing estates as "developments" now!

U see us mc cooeys can fight amongst each other just as well as the glens cousins and half brothers etc! Sure it's all the same once u go above the 7 towers! Know what I mean like! So it is.

I think you  would be more accurate by stating theres been development on our estate,anyway come Saturday where all saffrons even the ones who's front garden you couldn't swing a cat in

btdtgtt

BT11&12 = housing estate BT9 = housing development
We'd be claiming benefits for the cat! And u boys claiming grants on the garden!

Anyway whatever part of Antrim I think we should be grand on Saturday still thinking 10point win.
Was hoping it might get a minority tv slot if early/evening game.
That football championship doesn't raise an eyebrow for me at all!

Also I can't help but wonder how the result will slant the current difficulties within the squad.

optimus cheese

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 17, 2012, 08:58:20 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 17, 2012, 07:31:04 PM

got a 1000 litre tank of it my yard, ten pence a litre cheaper when you buy in bulk, Ill get to mullangar cheaper than the wha wha's.  I hope somebody from the Exchequer isn't a antrim hurling fan reading this. then again the benefit fraud crowd would looking for our city brethren. we all should be ashamed of ourselves there ony after given us a big sum for casement refurb after all.

And they still won't let us into the control tower!  >:(
What's Mullingar anyway lads, an 8 tinner do u reckon?

johnneycool

Any of you Loughgeil boys IM me your book of excuses to get games moved?

We're up with Dunloy on Sunday but half the team will be in Galway for a lad who's emigrating to Australia's leaving do!!

Don't get me started on having a leaving do in Galway as I've never heard anything so stupid, but there you go!

AhJaysusRef

What is a 'do' ?

What do you do at one of these do's?