Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Club Rossa

Brown likes to get involved in the thick of things alright and seems to enjoy winding up the opposition,especially Rangers.
Rangers hadn't a clue yesterday and couldn't cope with Celtic's pace,power and movement.Davie Weir was badly exploited and it will be interesting to see if Smith makes any changes in defence because if he keeps Weir in the side for the forthcoming derby games the same thing is likely to happen again.

Main Street

Don't mind Laoislad, he has a soft spot for the blue streaked Diouf.
Brown is coming into his own these last few games. It probably helps his game to have player of the calibre of Kayal alongside. He is always looking to move the ball forward and was forever closing down the space in midfield.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

WHEN I SEE YOU CELTIC, I GO OUT OF MA HEAD,

I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH,I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH!

ALL THE THINGS YOU DO TO ME AND ALL THE THINGS YOU SAY,

I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH,I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH!

X 55,000 singing and dancing Celtic fans and your starting to get the picture!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMMl9V5KCUI

Haven't experienced atmosphere at Paradise like that in years, thinking since Man U champions league match!
Tbc....

Pat Mustard

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 21, 2011, 02:01:50 PM
That fella Scott Brown seems like a complete knob
I'm sure he'll lose a lot of sleep over what you think of him. Nice to see you care so much though, there's 2 posts of how much you dislike him simply because he took the piss out of rival players (both of whom are definitely 'complete knobs').

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Celtic    v    Rangers

Wednesday, 2 March 2011
Scottish Cup, fifth round replay
Venue: Celtic Park Date:Wednesday 2 March Kick-off: 1945 GMT

Keeper Fraser Forster and Joe Ledley are suspended for Celtic's Scottish Cup fifth-round replay against Rangers.

Lukasz Zaluska will take over in goal, while Beram Kayal returns from suspension and Mark Wilson is in contention despite carrying a knock.

Rangers' Vladimir Weiss is all but ruled out after suffering an ankle injury against St Johnstone on Sunday.

Steven Naismith and Jamie Ness remain out along with long-term absentees Kirk Broadfoot and Lee McCulloch.

Rangers captain David Weir will return after being rested at the weekend and manager Walter Smith may opt for the five-man defence he has deployed with some success in Europe.

Celtic are likely to restore striker Georgios Samaras, who replaced the ineffectual Anthony Stokes during Sunday's surprise 2-0 defeat at Motherwell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celtic striker Gary Hooper:
"You've got to aim to score in every game.

"But the main thing is getting the result and picking up the performance from the other day at Motherwell.

"It was a bad day at the office, a bad performance and nothing went for us but there are no excuses.

"It's gone now and we have an important game. You can't win every game.

"But we have to make it up to the fans and we have to start again with an unbeaten run."

Rangers assistant manager Ally McCoist:
"You do get to know the opposition, not just by playing against them, but having people watching them and from video tapes.

"But it's the small things that might matter the most, a free-kick here or there. There is always the potential for surprise in an Old Firm game.

"In terms of football, you very rarely get two the same. They have all been very, very different (this season).

"We obviously hope this one is different to the last one in terms of the way we play.

"We didn't pass the ball nearly well enough in the last Old Firm game."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celtic (from): Zaluska, Wilson, Juarez, Majstorovic, Mulgrew, Izaguirre, Brown, Ki, Kayal, Commons, Stokes, Juarez, Samaras, Hooper, Murphy, Cervi, Loovens, Rogne, McGinn, McCourt.

Rangers (from): McGregor, Foster, Whittaker, Weir, Papac, Bougherra, Davis, Bartley, Edu, Fleck, Diouf, Healy, Lafferty, Hutton, Jelavic, Alexander.

Tbc....

new devil

Hoof Hearted

thon diouf **** is not wise or near it. Cant see him finishing this game. Him and Lennon had to be pulled apart on the touchline
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Main Street

Kayal has one of the most graceful acrobatic movements, when taking evasive action to avoid a crude wayward sliding tackle.

tyroneman

Kyle Bartley has assimilated himself into the rangers way pretty quickly. An absolute shit£bag.

Wait for the inevitable 'evening up' in the second half.

Laugh er t must love Diouf. The only player you would enjoy kicking more than him

Doogie Browser

Lennon has Celtic playing good stuff now, plenty of passion back too. A proper old firm game.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Carmen Stateside

Wonder what Mc Coist said? Diouf red at the end aswell !
Great win.

ONeill

Feck me, what was going on there?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyHarp

Rangers just completely lost the plot! Great stuff!
That was never a square ball!!