Euro 20/21

Started by rodney trotter, May 19, 2021, 08:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Better team tbh. Denmark organised but don't offer enough. No penalty mind. Foden much better than mount and should be on.

I am not sure England have the creativity in them to get through that Italian defense.

Captain Obvious

England won't care and they will believe their name is on the trophy however that was a rotten way to decide that semi final.

imtommygunn

I would imagine Sterling player of tournament or close.

Kane's diving is embarrassing. Definitely should be booked more.

Armagh18

An own goal and a bullshit penalty that was actually missed and a lucky rebound. Them's the breaks you need

BennyCake

England have obviously been studying Tyrone's 2003 All Ireland winning video. Diving their way to the title.

imtommygunn

They were the better team just shitty way to win it.

Jesus they are hard to listen to.

Loved neville's dig at Boris lol.

tintin25

quit yo jibbajabba

Eng now tryin to steal one of NI's anthems...the local knuckle draggers wont be happy

#sogood

Capt Pat

Sterling is a cheat, that is what we have learnt from tonight. He is not a Liverpool player any more. Robbie Fowler would never have done such a thing.

yellowcard

Better team is absolutely no justification for the penalty decision. What is the actual point of VAR if they can't correct a decision as blatant as that which altered the possible outcome of the game.

BennyCake

I was walking out of the room 100% sure the penalty would be overturned, when it was awarded. Couldn't believe it.

Might as well just hand them the trophy now. Referee did his utmost to get England over the line.

ONeill

That penalty couldn't have been overturned. There was contact even after the initial phantom contact.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thewobbler

Terrible penalty decision. Terrible penalty. Right result.

Can't help thinking England would have steamrollered this tournament with an attacking manager.

ONeill

Instead of awarding the penalty, the ref should be able to give a signal to go to VAR for a decision like that. If he awards it, it has to be totally clean to be overturned.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Farrandeelin

What's worse is that he scored with the way the rebound broke. If Schmeichel had pushed it the other way then it would most likely be cleared. Thems the breaks.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.