Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Folks I was just wondering how many times have Tyrone met Dublin in the championship and what is the win loss ratio

From my memory & the help of wiki

2010 Dublin won 1/4 final 1.15 - 0.13
2008 Tyrone won semi final 3.14 - 1.08
2005 Tyrone won replay 2.18 - 1.14
1995 Dublin won 1.10 - 0.12
1984 Dublin won 2.11 - 0.08

Am I missing any?
Were there other meetings before this?
I think it was Galway, Louth and Cork who knocked us out in the earlier years.

tyroneboi

05 and 08 were both quarter finals.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Archie Mitchell

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ziggysego on June 02, 2011, 09:31:34 PM
Quote from: tyroneboi on June 02, 2011, 05:29:03 PM
05 and 08 were both quarter finals.

Wasn't 2010 the semi final?

Down and the Dubs both beat Kerry and Tyrone on AIQF day in 2010.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fear ón Srath Bán

Anyone have strong feelings about potential county lads (in any club) that haven't been given a chance at that (Senior) level yet?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

snippets

Ronan O Neill needs looked at and maybe this championship campaign will illustrate why. 
this bus aint gonna drive itself.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Ciarán Girvan, and maybe Johnny Lafferty of Urney too (he must be good if a Sigersons bod is recommending him!  ;))!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

clarshack

since the mauling they got from kerry in 09, dublin have rebuilt and won an ai in 2 years. tyrone with the right approach can do it in 1 season.

nrico2006

Quote from: clarshack on September 18, 2011, 06:00:35 PM
since the mauling they got from kerry in 09, dublin have rebuilt and won an ai in 2 years. tyrone with the right approach can do it in 1 season.

Since the mauling they got from Meath in 2010, they have won the All Ireland in little over a year later.  With the talent in the County, you would imagine that Tyrone could turn it around also.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Club Rossa

See the NFL fixtures are out.3 of the home games on Saturday nights.
4 Feb Kildare A
11 Feb Derry H
4 Mar Louth A
10 Mar W'meath H
18 Mar Galway A
24 Mar Meath H
8 Apr Monaghan H

rrhf

St Paddys rip over the weekend in Galway then...

Fuzzman

We (TAD.ie) had an event with the Dublin Lord Mayor on Saturday night which we presented him with one of those Cian Corrigan half Dublin hald Tyrone jerseys.
Our chairman and well known figure on here told him how the jersey might be useful to him this Sept.

In 2003         Tyrone won their      1st   AI beating Armagh the reigning AI champions
2 years later Tyrone won their      2nd  AI beating Kerry, the reigning AI champions
3 years later Tyrone won their      3rd  AI beating Kerry,  the reigning AI champions
4 years later Tyrone will win their 4th  AI beating Dublin,  the reigning AI champions

Does anyone know has the throw in times been decided yet for the Ulster Championship?
I see its on the same day as the Rep of Ireland's first Euro 2012 game with Croatia.

KIDDO 4

Minors 2pm , Seniors 4pm , live tv coverage for senior game.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on March 11, 2012, 01:34:29 AM
Minors 2pm , Seniors 4pm , live tv coverage for senior game.

Cheers KIDDO. Was wondering the times myself.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone