Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticmac

Fair point, although going on recent years, trillick have by far the strongest team in tyrone by a long shot, have about 15 sets of good footballing brothers, i cant understand what happened them vs dromore all the same

Olly

I think if Errigal were prepared to splash out on someone like Stephen McDonnell the Clonoe man they'd go places.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

clarshack

Quote from: Olly on November 04, 2021, 10:37:23 PM
I think if Errigal were prepared to splash out on someone like Stephen McDonnell the Clonoe man they'd go places.

😂😂😂

clarshack

what's the chances of the senior final being on RTE or TG4?

PMG1

Quote from: clarshack on November 05, 2021, 05:04:02 PM
what's the chances of the senior final being on RTE or TG4?
Apparently it's not being shown on TG4 or RTE as Tyrone GAA lost too much money letting RTE show the semi final. The gate was definitely down and I am sure the Tyrone GAA TV figures would have been badly hit also

skeog

Charging 13 for junior final rip off imo.

square_ball

Quote from: skeog on November 06, 2021, 09:36:16 AM

Absolutely £13 is way over the top. Derry senior final is €5. I'll stream that one instead I think.

on the sideline

Does anyone know of any podcasts or chat shows previewing the junior final that are available to watch or listen to? See Cookstown had their own last night in Mulligans but can't find anything else anywhere. Usually TeamTalk would have something done I thought?

clarshack

Quote from: skeog on November 06, 2021, 09:36:16 AM

Is it £13 at the gate for the junior final? Can't imagine too many neutrals would pay £13 to stream it.

smort

Watched a lot of games over the last couple of seasons but I'll not be purchasing the junior final at £13. Think they are putting the hand in there

It was £13 for double headers over past couple of weeks; £13 for a standalone fixture is too much

RedHand88

Quote from: smort on November 06, 2021, 02:05:25 PM
Watched a lot of games over the last couple of seasons but I'll not be purchasing the junior final at £13. Think they are putting the hand in there

It was £13 for double headers over past couple of weeks; £13 for a standalone fixture is too much

Yea but I suppose its a final.

GlenMan

The price for the TV has been £1 more than the gate price throughout. So the same applies for the junior final.

Take_her_back_ref

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 06, 2021, 04:07:05 PM

You can watch the Burren v Kilcoo in the Down final for £8 on Pairc TV or attend the game for the same price.

Slaughtneil v Glen tomorrow is €5

That's serious value when you consider it's £13 for a junior final in Tyrone.

Don't know how Tyrone justify such a high price in comparison to senior finals in other counties where the quality of football is pretty high.

LeoMc

Quote from: Take_her_back_ref on November 06, 2021, 06:50:57 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 06, 2021, 04:07:05 PM

You can watch the Burren v Kilcoo in the Down final for £8 on Pairc TV or attend the game for the same price.

Slaughtneil v Glen tomorrow is €5

That's serious value when you consider it's £13 for a junior final in Tyrone.

Don't know how Tyrone justify such a high price in comparison to senior finals in other counties where the quality of football is pretty high.
They have buy their diesel at full price this year.

StPatsAbu

Scandalous price. Fcuk right off. Derry SFC final it is then