Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the prodigy

Quote from: NotedObserver on November 01, 2021, 01:40:40 PM
Why did clonoe fitness look so off? Old team just?

A combination of things but I'm sure the age profile played a part alright.

the prodigy

Quote from: Localexpert on November 01, 2021, 01:53:32 PM
Quote from: the prodigy on November 01, 2021, 01:11:06 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on November 01, 2021, 12:40:41 PM
Quote from: the prodigy on November 01, 2021, 09:51:55 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 31, 2021, 09:59:04 PM
Quote from: the prodigy on October 31, 2021, 09:25:19 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 31, 2021, 08:49:07 PM
Quote from: Never Give Up on October 31, 2021, 08:09:16 PM
Quote from: StPatsAbu on October 31, 2021, 06:40:16 PM
Coalisland took out Darragh Canavan who had to leave the field injured, then spent the 2nd half trying to do the same to Ruari.  The player who got the 2nd yellow for punching him straight after the goal should have received a straight red. Shithouse tactics and I didn't see any of the goading by Errigal being touted on here, other than the odd fist pump when a point was scored.   Poor game management by Errigal bench tho.
They also took out Odhran Robinson. Kick to the ribs while lying on the ground just before half time.

Yup your correct and all agreed beforehand who the men are to be taken out.  The training fund was lumped on at 3-1 so the assasins will drink for free all night tonight

Would you not use it to give your manager a pay rise or is he well enough paid already?

Bad day for you, blues win and c$shidy bate in antrim.

McDoll$r roaded yet?

Not really, I couldn't care less who won that game or what happens in Antrim. Fair play to yous and ref for getting the result.

Mcdonald situation will be looked at when the seasons over. I would say before you got this fortunate run in the championship Mcguckin was hanging by a fine thread. O'Hagan and the cub was primed to step in again!

Mcdonald who's he? Is he the international S&C man you paid all the money for?

Apologies meant Mc Donnell. The international  S&C coach we have no problem paying for is Mike McGurn.

Fair play he's doing some job  ::)

It's not the best season we have ever had but far from the worst. We will try and build on a decent league position and go again next year. The clonoe lads will stick at it, there won't be any player fights or fall outs like our neighbours are notorious for when they aren't going well. It's a good job they got this run in the championship before any blood was shed.

bigtogs

Localexpert

Quote from: the prodigy on November 01, 2021, 02:06:05 PM
Coalisland took out Darragh Canavan who had to leave the field injured, then spent the 2nd half trying to do the same to Ruari.  The player who got the 2nd yellow for punching him straight after the goal should have received a straight red. Shithouse tactics and I didn't see any of the goading by Errigal being touted on here, other than the odd fist pump when a point was scored.   Poor game management by Errigal bench tho.
They also took out Odhran Robinson. Kick to the ribs while lying on the ground just before half time.

Yup your correct and all agreed beforehand who the men are to be taken out.  The training fund was lumped on at 3-1 so the assasins will drink for free all night tonight

Would you not use it to give your manager a pay rise or is he well enough paid already?

McDoll$r roaded yet?

Not really, I couldn't care less who won that game or what happens in Antrim. Fair play to yous and ref for getting the result.

Mcdonald situation will be looked at when the seasons over. I would say before you got this fortunate run in the championship Mcguckin was hanging by a fine thread. O'Hagan and the cub was primed to step in again!

Apologies meant Mc Donnell. The international  S&C coach we have no problem paying for is Mike McGurn.

It's not the best season we have ever had but far from the worst. We will try and build on a decent league position and go again next year. The clonoe lads will stick at it, there won't be any player fights or fall outs like our neighbours are notorious for when they aren't going well. It's a good job they got this run in the championship before any blood was shed.

Maybe you can tell us one of these notorious incidents that you speak of?

the prodigy

Quote from: Localexpert on November 01, 2021, 02:19:38 PM

McDoll$r roaded yet?

I have heard that many stories I wouldn't know where to start, I'm sure it's all lies but!

Localexpert

Quote from: the prodigy on November 01, 2021, 03:40:28 PM

McDoll$r roaded yet?

I have heard that many stories I wouldn't know where to start, I'm sure it's all lies but!

Start with the least notorious then and build it up .... the suspense is killing me

the prodigy

Quote from: Localexpert on November 01, 2021, 04:50:27 PM
Quote from: the prodigy on November 01, 2021, 03:40:28 PM

McDoll$r roaded yet?

Start with the least notorious then and build it up .... the suspense is killing me

Ah don't worry about it, I just made it up because I'm jealous of you getting to a final. You got me!

WT4E

Not to get involved in the annual Clonoe/Coalisland slag off but just saw Cormac O'Hagan's interview after the game. Thought it very strange - I think he said that last 20 years Coalisland and Carrickmore have been the Championship teams.  ???

In the last 20 years Errigal have 4, Dromore have 3 along with Carrickmore and Coalisland come in with a host of clubs on 2 (Had they not of transferred in the big Killyman man in 2010 I don't think they even would have won it! I can see that one pinned on the Dromore dressing room! 

sidelineball

Think Dromore scalped the Fianna in a couple of those years they won it, at least once in a final. I'm sure they're fairly confident they can repeat again.

bigtogs

Am I right in saying some of the Fianna boys are playing on there 6th Senior Final? They might not be that easy beat?

clarshack

Quote from: bigtogs on November 01, 2021, 09:59:29 PM
Am I right in saying some of the Fianna boys are playing on there 6th Senior Final? They might not be that easy beat?

If you include a replay in 2016 then I think yes the likes of Kane, Kerr, McNally and Toner are now on 6 finals since 2007.

Never Give Up

Tyrone Gaa

Eanetta isn't a good referee. Not sure there will be many argue that point, however he puts himself out there to do the best job that he can do on that day. He's due his turn in the merry go round that is championship finals. Isn't always the best man for the job gets the gig.

Let's hope he has a good final and we are talking about the county champions and not the referee. Hopefully he won't make a sludden rod himself and make everything be about him.
Living the dream!!!

Baile an tuaigh

Thuraly enjoying the club championship this year. Best 14 quid I ever spent was on Tyrone📺. You literally couldn't write a better script for sheer entertainment this past weekend.

I can tell you something for nothing boys, Brian and Fergal are going to have a wile handlin trying to pick their team for 2022. Not a bad complaint to have. Some talent in the County.

God14

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on November 01, 2021, 11:36:08 PM
Thuraly enjoying the club championship this year. Best 14 quid I ever spent was on Tyrone📺. You literally couldn't write a better script for sheer entertainment this past weekend.

I can tell you something for nothing boys, Brian and Fergal are going to have a wile handlin trying to pick their team for 2022. Not a bad complaint to have. Some talent in the County.

I dont think there will be too much tinkering with the panel. Two players who have massively stood out for me would be Dungannon's Paudie McNulty & Dromores Peter Teague.