Quote from: Rossfan on February 03, 2023, 11:27:19 AM
These fkn scum want stopping and soon

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-41063030.html

Just to clarify

A migrant went into a hospital and said he wanted to rape children

And that triggered a violent response by the locals
Did he though? Says who?

The employees of the hospital who called the guards

Where did you get that? It doesn't say the employees called the guards in that article (maybe there are other articles). It says,

"It is understood a hospital staff member may have informed people in the locality and a group of people arrived at the scene."

I think the guards arrived after the group.

It also says

"While they are treating the remarks seriously and are investigating the matter, gardaí believe he is a "vulnerable adult" with possible mental health issues and that he may not have posed a real threat.

He was released from the Garda station, but was followed by the group."

I'll admit to not knowing much more than this but on reading that article it's not quite the picture you painted.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Rudi

Quote from: Rossfan on February 03, 2023, 11:47:39 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 03, 2023, 11:34:48 AM

Just to clarify

Just to clarify...
A gang of masked extremist neo Nazi sc**bag  thugs beat up a foreigner.

But in whitey world that's OK.

I don't see from anything quoted above, where you can come to the logical conclusion that Whitey is ok with thugs beating up a foreigner. Your have a nasty streak of deliberately misrepresenting forum users.

Personally I have never attended a protest of any description in my life, be it the closure of the A&E in Roscommon or Anti Abortion rallies. The ones in East Wall completely inconvenience people trying to get from A to Z, also unfortunately have some serious nasty gobshites in their ranks. The problem should be with Irish Government Policy & not the migrants themselves. There is no political party in Ireland worth anything at the moment, its truly frightening how aligned the 3 main parties are in their policies & beliefs. People say Sinn Fein & FF / FG are going to get destroyed at the next election, but what is the alternative? I'm centre right  in my political beliefs, there is no party for me.
The lefties on here are bizzare, no mention of the black refugee, who's behaved like an animal in a video I posed yesterday, only a clamour of posts vilifying our own scumbags. Black or White we should all condemn poor behaviour.

Rossfan

The old Trump doctrine -all foreigners are rapists, murderers, criminals so we can't let anyone in to our Country.
Whitey really showing his true colours.
The soft tolerance of extremists and subtle agreeing with their message (intolerant locals!!) is the first step towards a Fascist nazi State.
Germany 1929 onwards for the precedent.
Nearly got away with it in the US January 2021.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

trueblue1234

Quote from: Rudi on February 03, 2023, 12:32:48 PM

Just to clarify

Just to clarify...

I don't see from anything quoted above, where you can come to the logical conclusion that Whitey is ok with thugs beating up a foreigner. Your have a nasty streak of deliberately misrepresenting forum users.

Personally I have never attended a protest of any description in my life, be it the closure of the A&E in Roscommon or Anti Abortion rallies. The ones in East Wall completely inconvenience people trying to get from A to Z, also unfortunately have some serious nasty gobshites in their ranks. The problem should be with Irish Government Policy & not the migrants themselves. There is no political party in Ireland worth anything at the moment, its truly frightening how aligned the 3 main parties are in their policies & beliefs. People say Sinn Fein & FF / FG are going to get destroyed at the next election, but what is the alternative? I'm centre right  in my political beliefs, there is no party for me.
The lefties on here are bizzare, no mention of the black refugee, who's behaved like an animal in a video I posed yesterday, only a clamour of posts vilifying our own scumbags. Black or White we should all condemn poor behaviour.

Does it need condemned? I think it would be a given, that all posters would condemn that behaviour. I'm slightly left of centre myself so don't know if I qualify as a leftie, but can't see anyone left or right condoning that behaviour. Do you think anyone would?

whitey

Quote from: Rossfan on February 03, 2023, 12:36:53 PM
The old Trump doctrine -all foreigners are rapists, murderers, criminals so we can't let anyone in to our Country.
Whitey really showing his true colours.
The soft tolerance of extremists and subtle agreeing with their message (intolerant locals!!) is the first step towards a Fascist nazi State.
Germany 1929 onwards for the precedent.
Nearly got away with it in the US January 2021.

Don't you have something better to be doing, like listening to your Brendan Shine record collection

You didn't answer my question

Is this poor innocent crathur is a victim of the far right, why don't you seek him out and put him up for a few weeks?

Rudi

Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 03, 2023, 12:46:49 PM
Quote from: Rudi on February 03, 2023, 12:32:48 PM

Just to clarify

Just to clarify...

Does it need condemned? I think it would be a given, that all posters would condemn that behaviour. I'm slightly left of centre myself so don't know if I qualify as a leftie, but can't see anyone left or right condoning that behaviour. Do you think anyone would?

Don't know trueblue, sometimes I think if it was to strengthen ones agenda, moral compase would jump out the window, with some of the forum users here.
On a separate note we had grown adults in their 40's & 50's posting anonymous on a Gaa forum, calling other posters fascists, bellends, comparing them to loyalists on the Shankill. Calling them racists, more brains on a face face. Some lads on here need to go out for a few pints & get the odd ride or something.
I had packed this forum in for a few weeks, with the intention of never coming back, then the beat player that ever was decided to retire - f%c k you Michael Murphy ;D

Baile an tuaigh

There's a reason why we have borders but unfortunately for white people the anti white people are in charge. Statistically speaking black on white crime is off the scale.  I could write a book on this subject.

Milltown Row2

People losing the run of themselves.. There was a old thread either here or on the older forum about Irish people not being racist's, from memory it was a decent thread.. Now its polorised ta feck!!

Putting colours to crime is wrong, crime is carried out by PEOPLE that are more disadvantaged than others, poor, no education, troubled families and so on, colour has nothing to do with it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

I'm just back from Ireland and an elderly relative has a home health care aid that's a lovely black fella

If he's there and working he's obviously identifiable and vetted.

Anyone who has a problem with identifiable and vetted migrants is a racist

Anyone who has a problem with unidentifiable and unvetted migrants is not a racist

tonto1888

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on February 03, 2023, 01:31:43 PM
There's a reason why we have borders but unfortunately for white people the anti white people are in charge. Statistically speaking black on white crime is off the scale.  I could write a book on this subject.

anti white people are in charge. Have you ever heard the like of it

tonto1888

Quote from: whitey on February 03, 2023, 02:18:03 PM
I'm just back from Ireland and an elderly relative has a home health care aid that's a lovely black fella

Anyone who has a problem with unidentifiable and unvetted migrants is not a racist

depends on why they have a problem

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 03, 2023, 02:20:32 PM

anti white people are in charge. Have you ever heard the like of it

can't wait for the book

Armagh18

Quote from: whitey on February 03, 2023, 02:18:03 PM

100%

trueblue1234

Most of the rest of us are chatting about immigrants. You seem to be having a different discussion. This post might be better deleted.

Look-Up!

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 03, 2023, 01:37:23 PM
People losing the run of themselves.. There was a old thread either here or on the older forum about Irish people not being racist's, from memory it was a decent thread.. Now its polorised ta feck!!

Putting colours to crime is wrong, crime is carried out by PEOPLE that are more disadvantaged than others, poor, no education, troubled families and so on, colour has nothing to do with it
Clash of cultures can be a big problem though. Some countries have a very backward view on a lot of things we take for granted. Men rule, women are second class citizens, should dress appropriately, should not be unchaperoned etc Views that are incompatible with western values. Throwing in civil war, genocide, extreme poverty, lack of education, non existence of medical (both physical and mental histories), there are clearly people, regardless if they are to blame or not, should not be let loose en masse into a new society without vetting and various supports. But as it is our resources are already over stretched with a chronic void in mental health care, social housing not to mention others. So I think people are entitled to be worried and to take any government reassurances, given their track record in competence, with a pinch of salt. 

Unfortunately it's a very contentious issue that needs frank an adult discussion and taking all available data and facts onboard. Something we are clearly a very long ways off doing.