NFL Division Three 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 09:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Longford are in Belfast this Sat. I may not have the car on Sat. I've been to Corrigan Park before but is it walkable to from Belfast Central train station?

general_lee

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on March 09, 2022, 10:34:32 PM
Longford are in Belfast this Sat. I may not have the car on Sat. I've been to Corrigan Park before but is it walkable to from Belfast Central train station?
Not really... take the glider

Wildweasel74

Too far, get a taxi, check Google maps

Shamrock Shore

Yeah. Taxi I spose will make sense.

Hope I don't get Sammy Billy Poots as the driver!

keep her low this half

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on March 09, 2022, 11:05:27 PM

Take the Glider, service every 10-15 minutes, very efficient, used it at a couple of the hurling matches

Milltown Row2

The war is over, though he may charge you a fortune ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Shamrock Shore

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 10, 2022, 09:30:07 AM

The war is over, though he may charge you a fortune ;)

That's what I meant - that he'd charge me a fortune...........not that I'd get a 'back of the head' job.

I wasn't aware of the Glider. What stop would I get off at?

imtommygunn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glider_(Belfast)#:~:text=Stops%20are%20located%20at%20St,Dry%20Dock%20and%20Catalyst%20Inc.

If there's a falls park stop you've a reasonably handy stop to dander up and also it says it connects to central train stop there too so you should just be fit to hop on that. (The stops are pretty obvious and I *think* you can buy tickets with card etc at them.)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 10, 2022, 11:38:49 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glider_(Belfast)#:~:text=Stops%20are%20located%20at%20St,Dry%20Dock%20and%20Catalyst%20Inc.

If there's a falls park stop you've a reasonably handy stop to dander up and also it says it connects to central train stop there too so you should just be fit to hop on that. (The stops are pretty obvious and I *think* you can buy tickets with card etc at them.)

Aye the closest stop would be at the school  then double back on yourself and dander up the Whiterock, or go for the full experience and head to Castle street (or King street is where its based now) and get a proper bate up black hack going up the Whiterock, don't say "next stop" just tap the window outside Corrigan
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

Get him to go the City cemetery and tell him you are visiting the grave of your granny blown up by the IRA.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Shamrock Shore

Thanks for all the assistance lads. Looks like I will have the car.

It's a crunch weekend for Division 3. Talk about a Group of Death!!

It will likely come down to the last game for most counties...........

FermGael

Fermanagh v Louth moved to Sunday due to a bad vomitting bug in the Fermanagh squad.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Aaron Boone

Quote from: FermGael on March 11, 2022, 05:10:19 PM
Fermanagh v Louth moved to Sunday due to a bad vomitting bug in the Fermanagh squad.
Mickey was always a compassionate man.

Blowitupref

Half time Antrim 1-11 Longford 0-3. Antrim raced into a 1-4 to no score lead after 10 minutes. Not a good trip for Shamrock Shore and other Longford supporters.

1-19 to 0-12 it finished.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered