NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Average Score

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 01, 2022, 11:07:05 PM
Quote from: Average Score on April 01, 2022, 11:02:40 PM
Ffs get a grip there are 7 officials in a match, go on and take a redner.

Really digging a hole for yourself now... so these parking attendants, that are officially officials, that aren't ref's, when the players were complaining to them was it about Donegal one's getting out first?

When you read back sober the redner take. Go to bed you need rest son.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Average Score on April 01, 2022, 11:15:38 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 01, 2022, 11:07:05 PM
Quote from: Average Score on April 01, 2022, 11:02:40 PM
Ffs get a grip there are 7 officials in a match, go on and take a redner.

Really digging a hole for yourself now... so these parking attendants, that are officially officials, that aren't ref's, when the players were complaining to them was it about Donegal one's getting out first?

When you read back sober the redner take. Go to bed you need rest son.

Which post/ page would you like me to go back to dad? Cause if I've got it wrong about you complaining about not having strong officials and the parking attendants then I'll take that redner
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Average Score

Are you on the second bottle.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Average Score on April 01, 2022, 11:26:56 PM
Are you on the second bottle.

Never. Body's a temple, 10 miler tomorrow
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Silver hill

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 01, 2022, 08:55:20 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 01, 2022, 07:54:06 PM
What players get up to now aday I put it down to who your manager is, a manager can cut that crap out over night if he wants. Pat Gilroy done it with Dublin. if u looked at the way they used to carry on during the 00's, Mickey Harte was a great manager but could ever understand why he never addressed Ryan Mc and Conor Gormley behaviour, thought these pair of players made Tyrone very unpopular, Kerry suddenly got very confrontatial, I put that down to Jack O'connor. Players got to take some responsibility, they all on the one note with mileage expenses, but would lie down and try get a opposition player send of the next. There's very little player respect these days.

What did Conor Gormley ever do?

Both were dark art exponents, especially good at dropping their knees onto opponent's chest when on the deck.