Shamrock Rovers Ultras

Started by 15 Johnny Blues, April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dubnut

Hooperama left his e-mail adress accessible online also.
Must have been intentional  ;)
sidrico77@yahoo.co.uk

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Hooperama

Sometimes you lot have me in stitches of laughter  :D with your stupid comments and ridiculous statements.(Armaghniac) and I quote..."At least we have enough education to put full stops at the end of our sentences" and (full back) and again I quote.."probably the most pathetic post ever posted on this website"...C'mon lads is that the best the you can come up with you f***ing idiots. ;D ;D ;D

dubnut

Do you honestly think you deserve reasoned debate?

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Classy bunch them ultras!   :-*

magpie seanie

That's just yer man - Roversfella - re-registered. There couldn't be two intolerable gobshites with the same twisted view on things and the same, ahem, "style" of posting.

tayto

More people turned up for the minor football final replay then turned up for the FAI cup final, their marquee day, last year. It's no wonder they're so bitter. 8)

Fishead_Sam

Can someone please post the numbers for

GAA members V FAI members
GAA Playing Members V FAI Members
GAA Attendances V Soccer Attendances (You can include International as I am so confident soccer will still be dwarfed)

GAA will never die, but the Eircom League & all other indigenous soccer had a still birth

Good Relations

Ive just registered as a user of this forum as I have been keeping my eye on it for the last couple of days.First of all I apologise for that idiot Hooperama who ever he is. I am a die hard Shamrock Rovers fan.Im not an Ultra but know quite a few of them. I have to be honest lads and say that some of the stuff posted on this particular forum is way over the top regarding Shamrock Rovers supporters.Dont account for that idiot Hooperama.You have to remember it is a very serious and sensitive issue regarding the Tallaght stadium.Most of the Rovers fans remember Milltown and just crave and dream their own Stadium.So for it to be snatched away at the last minute is heart breaking.

magpie seanie

Its Jon O'Donoghue who is the issue here, not Shams or their fans. Its regrettable that their long awaited stadium is being delayed but I'd support Thomas Davis' actions 100%

stephenite

If I may make a suggestion. Let's not encourage any of these gougers to start posting on this site, they're never going to agree with the Gaa on this or any other issue, but they'll happily sit here posting abuse and winding people up for a long time.

dubnut

Exactly, dublinfella = hooperama = good relations =  ::)
Funny that once dublinfella was discredited he dissappeared and hooperama appeared.
He couldnt be taken seriously after his first post then good relations appeared, hmmmmmmmm.

Good Relations

Well lads its obvious theres no way that you lot can have a serious debate about it so that says it all for me. As far as I am concerned Thomas Davis are only putting off the inevitable and this time next year Rovers will be sole tennants in the Tallaght Stadium.The GAA have no hope on this one... :-* :-*

dubnut

Any guesses as to his next username?

I'm going for Fuckoffanddie  :o

Good Relations

For what its worth Im not that PRAT hooperama or what ever his name was.But DubNut you come across as been even a bigger idiot than him.I bet ya have never even been to a Rovers Game... ;) ;)

Deal_Me_In

Quote from: Good Relations on April 11, 2007, 04:18:06 PM
For what its worth Im not that PRAT hooperama or what ever his name was.But DubNut you come across as been even a bigger idiot than him.I bet ya have never even been to a Rovers Game... ;) ;)

If he is not a rovers support, or even a soccer supporter as has been stated on this site before, WHY would he go and watch a boring soccer game when he can go and watch an exciting GAA game be it football or hurling?