TG4 coverage of NFL & NHL

Started by Lecale2, January 15, 2016, 08:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westbound

Anybody know what games are on TG4 next sunday?

Rossfan

Dùn na nGall v Ros iarbheo and some Hurley stuff . Gal/ Tipp I think.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Maroon Manc

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Conallach

Great previews on Seó Spóirt on Friday and excellent coverage again today, although Cuán Ó Flatharta is more biased than a local radio commentator, and weirdly condescending to any team that isn't Kerry or Dublin.

It was great to see Gary Brennan on Friday's show. A great player, ploughing away for a lesser light, and excellent Irish to boot!

Maroon Manc

Any news on the live game for Sunday?

Angelo

Seems daft that the Galway Dublin game is being televised live when it's effectively a playoff for the runner up spot while Mayo and Tyrone is the deferred game when it's a do or die relegation battle.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Angelo on October 21, 2020, 10:06:42 AM
Seems daft that the Galway Dublin game is being televised live when it's effectively a playoff for the runner up spot while Mayo and Tyrone is the deferred game when it's a do or die relegation battle.

Gaillimh have the Gaeltacht, and the others are the bleedin' Dubs. According to Mayo GAA the relegation battle is on TG4's player on tg4.ie. Although I'm not sure if you can get that in the wee 6.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

macdanger2

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 21, 2020, 10:11:01 AM

Gaillimh have the Gaeltacht, and the others are the bleedin' Dubs. According to Mayo GAA the relegation battle is on TG4's player on tg4.ie. Although I'm not sure if you can get that in the wee 6.

I think it's live on the Tg4 YouTube channel

galwayman

Not disagreeing with the sentiment but it had already been decided as the live game before last weekend.

GJL

Any links to the Tyrone game? TG4 website not working?