What became of the Connnacht minor final thread?

Started by Owenmoresider, July 29, 2009, 10:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owenmoresider

Was logging in to see what was new in that thread and I see it's disappeared. How so?

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Owenmoresider on July 29, 2009, 10:52:12 PM
Was logging in to see what was new in that thread and I see it's disappeared. How so?

Last I saw of it it was the usual Mayo/Sligo/Roscommon shitfight with the usual suspects.

Not something we'd lower ourselves to getting involved in. ;D

ludermor

in fairness the rossies didnt get involved, it was mainly Sligoian reaffirming that he is 'over' the Parsons incident

RedandGreenSniper

Just came on to check, my last statement was asking Sligonian to 'change the record' which, presumably, he didn't! Dare I think he got a ban?
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

magpie seanie

I had expcted him to post on the Sligo club thread at some stage today so maybe he did get a ban?

Lar Naparka

Quote from: magpie seanie on July 30, 2009, 12:44:11 AM
I had expcted him to post on the Sligo club thread at some stage today so maybe he did get a ban?
Well, I was sorta winding him up a bit, if you follow me and I thought he had got thick and took it down.  He could do that, couldn't he? 
After all, he started it so maybe he can remove it s well.
I really would be sorry if he feels I had insulted him. Hell, I don't think you could insult him as he keeps rising to the bait time after time.
I hope he doesn't forget to return real soon; I kinda miss him already. ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

ross4life

nope he didn't get banned, thread had to be deleted was going WAY off the topic! hopefully people will keep to thread header from now on  ::)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

SLIGONIAN

I deleted it, i actually thought about deleting it earlier before rossfans request, I put my last post in for 5mins so Id get last word  ;) and then deleted it 5mins later. Benefits that come with starting the thread.

Had Enough shit talk for another while. Its ironic the mayo lads talking about bait when they fall for mine all the time.

Match was over, both teams have Qtr finals to look forward to so no harm deleting it. If I havent got banned yet I'll never get banned considering some past posts id say were close to the wire though. Mature thing to do deleting it.

There is a excellent thread on HS at the minute that shows im not alone.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Tubberman

QuoteThere is a excellent thread on HS at the minute that shows im not alone.

I'd say you'll find a lot more people with your mentality (and mental age), and attitude on hoganstand than you wlll on gaaboard.
So I think you may as well treat yourself, and make that your new home. 
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Tubberman on July 30, 2009, 08:54:21 AM

I'd say you'll find a lot more people with your mentality (and mental age), and attitude on hoganstand than you wlll on gaaboard.

No harm having 2 homes  ;), I could fight back but OMS would end up deleting this thread aswell. So I think I'll be the better man and not stoop to yer level.

Thanks sniper, im only human.

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on July 30, 2009, 08:59:36 AM

No harm having 2 homes  ;), I could fight back but OMS would end up deleting this thread aswell. So I think I'll be the better man and stoop to yer level.

I think you meant to say NOT stoop to yer level. English lesson free on this occasion  ;D
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Lar Naparka

No harm having 2 homes  ;), I could fight back but OMS would end up deleting this thread aswell. So I think I'll be the better man and not stoop to yer level.

It's good to see you have cooled down a bit and have returned to the fold.
I would never deliberately set out to insult you and I just thought you were a bit bored out there in Saudi and was just trying to stir things up a bit to pass the time.
I knew the Connacht final was well and truly over and I thought it no harm to let you drag it off topic and give us a blast about Tom Parsons and everything else you get worked up about.
For the record, I have the best of time for Sligo and for all the Sligo lads on here.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Owenmoresider

I could fight back but OMS would end up deleting this thread aswell.

Oh don't mind me, wouldn't want to spoil your fun.

On a slightly unrelated topic, one of my more trusted colleagues met the Parsons crew at the Connacht final, said they were a grand bunch, and they were all decked out in the green and red. Just thought you should know.

10 pages....

Rossfan

Just as well twas deleted as we want to forget the whole disaster anyway. :-[
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Rossfan on July 30, 2009, 10:54:56 AM
Just as well twas deleted as we want to forget the whole disaster anyway. :-[

Was thinking that all right, if ye'd had won I would of changed topic heading to well done Ros............etc if you catch my drift.

Quote from: Owenmoresider on July 30, 2009, 10:35:01 AM
I could fight back but OMS would end up deleting this thread aswell.

Oh don't mind me, wouldn't want to spoil your fun.

On a slightly unrelated topic, one of my more trusted colleagues met the Parsons crew at the Connacht final, said they were a grand bunch, and they were all decked out in the green and red. Just thought you should know.

10 pages....

WTF >:(, joking, I know Tom senior well and he would never lower himself :D.

Quote from: Lar Naparka on July 30, 2009, 10:33:50 AM

It’s good to see you have cooled down a bit and have returned to the fold.
I would never deliberately set out to insult you and I just thought you were a bit bored out there in Saudi and was just trying to stir things up a bit to pass the time.
I knew the Connacht final was well and truly over and I thought it no harm to let you drag it off topic and give us a blast about Tom Parsons and everything else you get worked up about.
For the record, I have the best of time for Sligo and for all the Sligo lads on here.

Man and there I was thinking all the mayo lads hated me, damn it, what more do I have to do to get you to hate me?