The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saffrongael

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 06, 2021, 01:31:00 AM
well maybe he should have been vaccinated by now

Loads of players not vaccinated apparently so there will be a rush on now you would think
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Orior

Just crazy that pro golfers are not vaccinated.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Saffrongael

Quote from: Orior on June 06, 2021, 08:11:59 AM

Though I'm right in saying if he was vaccinated he would still have played and unknowingly be positive ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Taylor

Quote from: Saffrongael on June 06, 2021, 08:17:13 AM

Though I'm right in saying if he was vaccinated he would still have played and unknowingly be positive ?

Even if he was vaccinated he can still catch/pass on Covid so the outcome would have been the same.

A lot of people seemingly still think vaccination means everything is solved

GiveItToTheShooters

Having the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it. It would've made no difference  ;D ;D ;D

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on June 06, 2021, 02:09:55 PM
Having the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it. It would've made no difference  ;D ;D ;D

wouldn't be surprised if most pro golfers, esp in states are anti vax  ::)

Saffrongael

Quote from: Taylor on June 06, 2021, 02:07:45 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on June 06, 2021, 08:17:13 AM

Even if he was vaccinated he can still catch/pass on Covid so the outcome would have been the same.

A lot of people seemingly still think vaccination means everything is solved

No what I mean if he was vaccinated he wouldn't have been in the PGA protocol so wouldn't have been tested. Apparently only 50% of PGA Tour golfers vaccinated

Orior

Ah well, by not getting vaccinated he has done himself out of $1.4m dollars.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Mikhail Prokhorov

great finish to the memorial tonight,

and now a playoff

Hound

Your second sentence is false. .

Getting the vaccine does not guarantee you won't get Covid, but it hugely reduces the chances. And if you do catch it you're far less likely to get sick.

Applesisapples

My understanding is that he was contacted through track and trace, and had to be tested son not necessarily within PGA.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Hound on June 07, 2021, 08:02:40 AM

Getting the vaccine does not guarantee you won't get Covid, but it hugely reduces the chances. And if you do catch it you're far less likely to get sick.
I didn't mention whether he would get sick or not, so my second sentence isn't false. The vaccine doesn't stop you getting it which is what I said. So having the vaccine or not, would've made no difference.

Milltown Row2

Great to see the judge throw that case out for the lad that got hit on the head with the golf ball! He was trying to sue the organisers, the player and golf course.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on June 07, 2021, 12:34:50 PM

I didn't mention whether he would get sick or not, so my second sentence isn't false. The vaccine doesn't stop you getting it which is what I said. So having the vaccine or not, would've made no difference.

If he was vaccinated he wouldn't have been tested as a close contact so it made a huge difference

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Saffrongael on June 07, 2021, 01:17:08 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on June 07, 2021, 12:34:50 PM

If he was vaccinated he wouldn't have been tested as a close contact so it made a huge difference
Another one that can't read.
Having the vaccine does not stop you getting the virus, and therefore would've made no difference.