Started by trailer, September 09, 2022, 09:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you be watching the Coronation of King Charles III

Yes
No
Who is King Charles?
What about Diana the People's Princess?

Taylor

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 28, 2024, 10:48:36 AMOnly realised about the kate middleton gone missing stuff yesterday. I don't pay much heed but there is some funny stuff on it. (Not seen since something like december the 23rd allegedly)

Probably getting a tummy tuck after the birth of the kids.

Would put her out of action for some time

Orior

Quote from: seafoid on February 28, 2024, 10:56:17 AM
Quote from: trailer on February 08, 2024, 05:19:57 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 07, 2024, 05:23:59 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 07, 2024, 12:36:50 PMPiers Morgan is outraged  ???

Needs some privacy somewhere surely.

That tabloid nonsense channel he's on GB news is blaming Meghan and Harry for Charles current health problems.

Is Morgan on GB news? I think it's Talk TV.
Morgan is an arsehole (who claims he's Irish) but I don't think he's a GB news arsehole
His father was from Offaly

Well there ye go, lol.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AustinPowers

Quote from: Taylor on February 28, 2024, 12:20:14 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 28, 2024, 10:48:36 AMOnly realised about the kate middleton gone missing stuff yesterday. I don't pay much heed but there is some funny stuff on it. (Not seen since something like december the 23rd allegedly)

Probably getting a tummy tuck after the birth of the kids.

Would put her out of action for some time

Maybe Wills gave her the same treatment as Harry got.  Pointing a finger at her  before pushing  her  to  the floor and breaking the dog bowl

SaffronSports

Quote from: clarshack on February 28, 2024, 10:16:38 AMWhat is going on with the Royal Family?

Charles has cancer

There's been another Royal Death (Thomas Kingston)

But the big question is Where is Kate Middleton?

Some of the theories on Kate lol:
https://x.com/MadihaBlob/status/1762435851638747482?s=20

I do like a conspiracy theory. A few days ago William pulled out of some function due to personal reasons so that should keep the tin hat brigade busy.

Main Street

I turned on ITV news yesterday evening and was expecting updates on all important troubled spots in the world but lo and behold the top news items were all about the Royals and the death of this 535th in line to the throne.
Found dead alone, no others involved? hmmm,

johnnycool

Quote from: Main Street on February 28, 2024, 04:54:21 PMI turned on ITV news yesterday evening and was expecting updates on all important troubled spots in the world but lo and behold the top news items were all about the Royals and the death of this 535th in line to the throne.

One of the Rothschilds kicked the bucket as well over the weekend, closely connected to the Royals allegedly.

Tough time for the house of Windsor, thoughts and prayers with them at this time!

An Astrail

Quote from: seafoid on February 28, 2024, 10:56:17 AM
Quote from: trailer on February 08, 2024, 05:19:57 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 07, 2024, 05:23:59 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 07, 2024, 12:36:50 PMPiers Morgan is outraged  ???

Needs some privacy somewhere surely.

That tabloid nonsense channel he's on GB news is blaming Meghan and Harry for Charles current health problems.

Is Morgan on GB news? I think it's Talk TV.
Morgan is an arsehole (who claims he's Irish) but I don't think he's a GB news arsehole
His father was from Offaly

Or possibly Galway...
https://www.galwaybeo.ie/news/galway-news/piersmorgan-irishpubs-life-twitter-news-6482600

Main Street

Quote from: johnnycool on February 28, 2024, 05:17:59 PM
Quote from: Main Street on February 28, 2024, 04:54:21 PMI turned on ITV news yesterday evening and was expecting updates on all important troubled spots in the world but lo and behold the top news items were all about the Royals and the death of this 535th in line to the throne.

One of the Rothschilds kicked the bucket as well over the weekend, closely connected to the Royals allegedly.

Tough time for the house of Windsor, thoughts and prayers with them at this time!
It turns out he didn't die alone but alongside him lay his trusty shotgun. There's nothing suspicious as regards the death which was due to the large part of his head being blown to smithereens.
Could this spark off copycat suicides, with the Werther effect running rampant through the Royals and their followers?

quit yo jibbajabba

Died from a "traumatic head wound" with a gun nearby

Or suicide if you were in the lower classes

armaghniac

It appears that the HRH's have been fiddling their photos
very silly

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

clarshack

Quote from: armaghniac on March 11, 2024, 12:03:23 AMIt appears that the HRH's have been fiddling their photos
very silly

Regardless of the bad photoshop job that pic could have been taken anytime. They really do think the peasants are stupid.

armaghniac

Well the leaves are on the trees....
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Nanderson

Quote from: clarshack on March 11, 2024, 12:19:26 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on March 11, 2024, 12:03:23 AMIt appears that the HRH's have been fiddling their photos
very silly

Regardless of the bad photoshop job that pic could have been taken anytime. They really do think the peasants are stupid.
I've seen a good theory that she's actually in a wheelchair and they've photoshopped her into that garden seat very poorly.

Milltown Row2

The interest on the GAA board is high
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

This is getting stranger and stranger.