Enda Kenny RTE

Started by macker15, April 03, 2021, 06:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macker15

Enda Kenny presenting new show this week on RTE. Another case of jobs for the boys? The 2 pensions musnt be enough to put bread on the table 🙄🙄

https://www.google.com/amp/s/extra.ie/2021/03/31/must-see/enda-kenny-tv-show/amp

weareros

Produced by an Independent Irish language production company, so hardly RTÉ giving him a job. Personally I'd prefer a hot Irish speaking babe than having to look at the Mayoman's wild Atlantic hair, by that's me.

Angelo

Quote from: weareros on April 03, 2021, 07:14:13 PM
Produced by an Independent Irish language production company, so hardly RTÉ giving him a job. Personally I'd prefer a hot Irish speaking babe than having to look at the Mayoman's wild Atlantic hair, by that's me.

You seem to do a lot of defending of the establishment for someone who doesn't vote for them.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

weareros

Quote from: Angelo on April 03, 2021, 07:25:08 PM
Quote from: weareros on April 03, 2021, 07:14:13 PM

You seem to do a lot of defending of the establishment for someone who doesn't vote for them.

Jaze, hope I'm not a closet blue shirt.How about this then:

It was right that Michele O'Neill was not prosecuted.
Certain Unionist politicians should be prosecuted for inciting the Loyalist violence
I think Martin's December boxing event was harmless enough
If an independent production company hires Kenny to  narrate in Irish, that is not an example of state broadcaster giving jobs to the boys
If it were me, I'd have hired a hot TG4 weather girl
I hope you get to enjoy a nice Gerry Adams Easter Egg, Angelo. Happy Easter.